Windows 10: Windows startup sound displays on the login screen itself!!

Discus and support Windows startup sound displays on the login screen itself!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop plays the windows startup sound plays even before the main start/desktop screen.It plays while the loading screen is running with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by drake85, Oct 9, 2017.

1. drake85 Win User

Windows startup sound displays on the login screen itself!!

My laptop plays the windows startup sound plays even before the main start/desktop screen.It plays while the loading screen is running with the starting sign.Is there any solution for that?

:)

drake85, Oct 9, 2017

2. No startup or shutdown sound in Windows 10

Original Title: Windows 8.1 & 10 Sounds

I have never heard a startup or shutdown sound from both win 8.1 & 10.

I have enabled it , but i am able to hear the startup sound only during a restart.

Does 8.1 & 10 provide an easy startup that a XP & 7 gives,

meaning normal startup , startup sounds , simple login and getting to desktop quickly.

Windows 10 Startup is really worse, first turning on pc, manufacturer logo , windows loading screen , windows 10 loading screen , lock screen , login screen ,password , Another loading and desktop .

Cant i get an easier starup , just like in windows xp & 7 like turn on , manufacturer logo, windows loading screen , login or desktop.

Its too tough to use and adjust with Windows 10 when compared to XP & 7

Is there any solution to remove the login screen and password?

How to enable Windows 10 Startup & Shutdown sounds ?

VikramVasudev, Oct 9, 2017
  3. I can't sign into windows 10 and do not see the login screen.

I foolishly went into msconfig, selected startup type as selective and then unchecked the boxes for services and startup items. Now when I startup windows, I do not see the login screen. The lock screen displays and then I do not see anything like login
    screen or anything. Just a blank lock screen and nothing. Is there any option to tweak into windows to return it into normal startup. Or is there a way to sign in and change the settings manually through command prompt? I cannot sign into my pc and need help
    ASAP. Thankyou.

Abhijeetk829, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

That's by design, so when you do log in, your services are all loaded.

Edwin, Oct 10, 2017
  5. drake85 Win User
    But I haven't ever seen this before till I clean installed my laptop a couple of days ago.Even when I freshly installed my windows 10 more than a year ago and also during the anniversary update(clean install)I used to have this startup sound only come up about 30 seconds after my system has gotten into the start screen or main desktop screen.So if its a w10 feature then maybe I missed some update back then I guess!

drake85, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows startup sound displays on the login screen itself!! - Similar Threads - startup sound displays

2. Cant access startup/login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  3. Cant access startup/login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  4. HELP! No login screen at startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! No login screen at startup.: Hi there. Trying to boot my laptop, it gets stuck at the welcome page, but without the login prompt to enter my password - just the wallpaper and power button. I’ve tried every fix on the internet but it doesn’t work. Tried using ctrl+alt+del, command prompt, startup repair,...
  5. Windows Hello & Pin Login NOT displaying on Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello & Pin Login NOT displaying on Login Screen: I have an HP EliteBook 830 G6 laptop, with a usb fingerprint reader. I have Windows 10 Pro version 2004 Build 19041.508. I use domain account: OnPremise AS + Office365 two months ago I configured Windows Hello PIN + FingerPrint following these steps: Set 3 policy:...
  6. Startup/Login Sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup/Login Sounds: So I've found a few articles online about how to enable the log in/logoff and startup sounds in 10. I've followed them, enabling their registry options and setting a sound for each in the Sound dialog box. The option does appear, along with the horn icon. Clicking "Test"...
  7. Startup Screen vs Login Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Screen vs Login Screen: Not a problem with my girl friends Win 10, but with mine. The Start screen, which shows the date and time, is fine. When I press enter to bring up the Login screen, the same image on the Start screen shows, but goes WAY out of focus. Very blurry. Any solution? Thanks 140505
  8. Slow startup & login screen loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow startup & login screen loading: Hi there, how do i fix slow startup and slow login screen loading? and it's also takes a long time to load everything after login. PC model: HP 250 G6 Notebook PC...
  9. Windows Hello & Pin Login NOT displaying on Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello & Pin Login NOT displaying on Login Screen: I have an HP Folio G1 laptop, which has a fingerprint reader. I have Windows 10 Pro version 1803 Build 17134.407. The only option on the login screen is for password. Both the pin and biometic (fingerprint) have disappeared. I'm not exactly sure when this has happened,...
  10. Black login screen + fast startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Black login screen + fast startup: After starting up my pc the first thing that I see is the image and date, so after pressing enter i should get the login screen but in my case i get a black screen and after 2-3 seconds back at the first screen. Pressing enter again get me the same resoults few times,...