Windows 10: Windows Store (again...)

Discus and support Windows Store (again...) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just upgraded my laptop to windows 10 and I got the usual Windows Store problem. I was later aware that this is a common issue, so I tried every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by unidentified, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Windows Store (again...)

I just upgraded my laptop to windows 10 and I got the usual Windows Store problem. I was later aware that this is a common issue, so I tried every method suggested in google. But, then it turned out to make windows store to become faulty.

What I did was:
    1) Delete a certain folder in AppData, I forgot what is it (didn't work)
    2) Run wsreset.exe (didn't work as well)
    3) Run a PowerShell command that I found on google (finally broke the stores)

This is what happened when I did the 3rd method

Windows Store (again...) [​IMG]

Now, the store become something like "@Microsoft.WindowsStore'........

I don't know if this could be solved other than 'Reinstalling' windows 10, because I upgraded it from windows update so doing so would reset my folders as well, right? *I also regret didn't make any restore point*

:)

unidentified, Mar 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 Store Suddenly Closed Again & Again

further...it says (troubleshooter) couldn't find a problem....

asish sanyal, Mar 3, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Store Suddenly Closed Again & Again

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Just a few questions first, to get a clear picture of the issue.

• What is the make & model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

Method:1

Make sure that the date and time are correct on the computer.

a) Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.

b) Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.

If issue still persists try method 2.

Method: 2

Follow the steps to clear the store cache:

• a. Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • b. Type WSRESET.EXE and hit ok
    • c. Restart the computer

If issue didn't get resolve try method 3.

Method: 3

App Trouble Shooter for Windows 10:

Run App Troubleshooter:

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security
    or account settings.

Please find the steps below for App troubleshooter:

• In the search tab type Troubleshooting and hit enter.

• Select System and security.

• Click Windows update troubleshooter and follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 3, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Store (again...)

Brink, Mar 3, 2016
  5. Okay, I will try that and see if it works. Thanks!

unidentified, Mar 4, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're welcome. Please let us know how it went. *Smile

Brink, Mar 4, 2016
  7. Wow. Yes, it worked really well! I have restored Store and fixed screen brightness as well! It was like killing two birds in one stone. Thanks a lot!

unidentified, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store (again...)

1. Windows Store (again...) - Similar Threads - Store again

2. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  3. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  4. Microsoft Store "Try again later, something happened on our end"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store "Try again later, something happened on our end": Hi! I've been trying to download Roblox app when the error appeared "try again later something happened on our end" I have looked at all the other threads and none of the commands or suggestions have worked. It is also definitely not the app problem as my store will not...
  5. Microsoft Store "Try again later, something happened on our end"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store "Try again later, something happened on our end": Hi! I've been trying to download Roblox app when the error appeared "try again later something happened on our end" I have looked at all the other threads and none of the commands or suggestions have worked. It is also definitely not the app problem as my store will not...
  6. Microsoft Store "Try again later, something happened on our end"

7. Microsoft Store "Try again later, something happened on our end"

8. Microsoft Store "Try again later, something happened on our end"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Microsoft Store "Try again later, something happened on our end"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store

SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store: I purchased Sketchable Premium from the MS Store, after purchase u changed laptops, can't get to download again, only SKETCHABLE PLUS is availabe for PURCHASE, but i don't want to pay twice. I received the email showing that I purchased the product although i don't get the...