Windows 10: Windows Store and Mail (& others) missing on Clean Install of W10 Ent.

Discus and support Windows Store and Mail (& others) missing on Clean Install of W10 Ent. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Got a brand new company laptop to do a complete clean install of Win 10 Ent. Install works perfect and all seems to be ok but where is Windows Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BO55 VXR, Aug 9, 2015.

1. BO55 VXR Win User

Windows Store and Mail (& others) missing on Clean Install of W10 Ent.

Got a brand new company laptop to do a complete clean install of Win 10 Ent.

Install works perfect and all seems to be ok but where is Windows Store and Windows Mail.... and Cortana etc.

TYIA

:)

BO55 VXR, Aug 9, 2015

2. Windows 10 Enterprise System Resore to another PC and Files and Settings Transfer

Hi, we have 40 PCs all very old but have upgraded them to W10 Ent. We are currently in the process of replacing them, the best deal we could find was W10 Home. We have licences for W10 Ent so there are two things I need to do:-

1. Upgrade from Home to Ent on the first PC. Install all the bespoke software we need then create a system image. Restore that to other new PCs of the same model. Can you see any problems with this or give any guidance?

2. Transfer the files and settings from existing PCs to the new ones; inc email accounts, address book etc.

Any guidance or support would be greatly appreciated.

Tim West

Tim West_950, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Microsoft store

People i still cant put Window store on my pc after updating w10,i try everything i find about issue, and there is no store at all,there is no apps but some are there like e mail and such,but other apps and games missing,even with new w10 still there is
    no store and apps,and if i press go to windows store,there is message that i need another app to open,so to be clear,i TRY everything,but even some pictures i cant find in photo app and when try to import,i cant find folder,so is there any solution for this?

alanhajduk, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Windows Store and Mail (& others) missing on Clean Install of W10 Ent.

1. Windows Store and Mail (& others) missing on Clean Install of W10 Ent. - Similar Threads - Store Mail others

2. Missing People in W10-Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing People in W10-Mail: I have an HP Laptop running W10 with W10 Mail. I don't have access to my People/Contacts for W10 Mail and have not had for a very long time. Where has it gone & can I get it back? My email address is .....@btinternet.com, so if I look on BT Mail it is not there either.If I...
  3. Missing People in W10-Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing People in W10-Mail: I have an HP Laptop running W10 with W10 Mail. I don't have access to my People/Contacts for W10 Mail and have not had for a very long time. Where has it gone & can I get it back? My email address is .....@btinternet.com, so if I look on BT Mail it is not there either.If I...
  4. W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps: Hello All, At long long last I have the time to switch my desktop from W7 to W10. Am posting a list of what I think are the detailed actions I will have to take for a clean W10 install. Would be great if everyone can have a quick look at my list and post if I have missed...
  5. IE11 Page Not Responding Clean Win10 Ent 64 Install

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Page Not Responding Clean Win10 Ent 64 Install: While preparing standard system image Build 1511 of Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit (workgroup, non-domain, stand-alone PC) I am experiencing an issue with IE11. This is a clean install, no software loaded, no IE add-ons other than defaults, no user accounts save the Admin...
  6. Clean install after upgrading to W10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean install after upgrading to W10?: It appears that I have to upgrade install w10 to get the free W10. After that, is it possible to clean install the W10 in place of the W10 install upgraded from W7 or W8.1? 9204
  7. Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App: I finally got Mail App's email working. It picked up all the mail in my Outlook 2016 pst file.. However, it didn't pick up any of the events or people in the Calendar and Contacts from the same pst file. I thought that was supposed to happen. What do I need to do to import my...
  8. Clean install W10 on Surface Pro

Clean install W10 on Surface Pro: While clean installing W10 on Surface Pro, the following message was returned. Pressed Windows key but nothing happened. The bootable USB install drive was created by Media Creation Tool from MS. I also tried Recovery USB drive created from the Surface Pro machine but the...
  9. Clean install w10 from w8

Clean install w10 from w8: Hi guys, I'm stuck at a point where I cant go back nor proceed further, please assist me.. My scenario is i tried clean installation of w10 but as my partition is in GPT format it is not accepting, what I did as a mistake is I formatted the drive having w8, now my pc isnt...
  10. Clean W10 install on an OEM W10 machine

Clean W10 install on an OEM W10 machine: My new Dell Inspiron laptop should arrive this coming Monday. I've been doing some research on doing a clean install. I read where MS won't activate a fresh install over an OEM key. So my Dell with OEM W10 will be activated as such and if I understand correctly if I download...