Windows 10: Windows Store App (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex) cannot uninstall/remove

Discus and support Windows Store App (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex) cannot uninstall/remove in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey My Windows Store App showing that I have Forza installed, but I can't press "Play" button because there is no any button like that. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bossman90, Nov 11, 2016.

1. bossman90 Win User

Windows Store App (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex) cannot uninstall/remove

Hey
    My Windows Store App showing that I have Forza installed, but I can't press "Play" button because there is no any button like that.

Windows Store App (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex) cannot uninstall/remove [​IMG]

I want to uninstall it but, there is no Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on my program list.
    I have tried to uninstall it from powershell commands (Get-AppxPackage *apex* | Remove-AppxPackage) but no luck.

Windows Store App (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex) cannot uninstall/remove [​IMG]

I have tried wsreset also, SFC /SCANNOW.
    Can someone help me with that? I just spend 20$ for Forza Premium Edition and I can't even play.
    System: Windows 10 Pro Build 10.0.14393

:)

bossman90, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Jericho Lap, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Apps like Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (Beta) gets stuck at 0.1 GB while downloading from Windows Store

Hi Ollie,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

- Does this happen only with Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (Beta)?

- Do you get any error message?

If you are facing this issue only with Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (Beta), I suggest you to download the game from the link below and check.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/forza-motorsport-6-apex-beta/9nblggh3shm7

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 11, 2016
Thema:

Windows Store App (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex) cannot uninstall/remove

1. Windows Store App (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex) cannot uninstall/remove - Similar Threads - Store App Forza

2. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex - why did you disable it on my PC??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 6 Apex - why did you disable it on my PC??: Hey Microsoft, I have downloaded this wonderful game which was for free in Microsoft store. In 2021 it was no longer possible to find but the link still worked. I think later it was not possible to install, but I already had it in my PC and I even bought a frikin steering...
  3. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex - why did you disable it on my PC??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 Apex - why did you disable it on my PC??: Hey Microsoft, I have downloaded this wonderful game which was for free in Microsoft store. In 2021 it was no longer possible to find but the link still worked. I think later it was not possible to install, but I already had it in my PC and I even bought a frikin steering...
  4. PC Forza Motorsport 6 Install Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Forza Motorsport 6 Install Issues: Hey there, I'm trying to download forza 6 but it is not giving me an option to download..the premium edition is not available.. idk why. Any thoughts? Also I know Forza 7 is out but would like to avoid paying $40. Thanks. [IMG]...
  5. Forza 6 Apex download

Forza 6 Apex download: I am trying to download Forza 6 Apex from the Microsoft store. I get to the page and all I see is that I need the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. I follow the link provided http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=698739, but it brings me to...
  6. Forza Motorsport 6: Apex crashing on Ford GT screen besides fulfilling requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 6: Apex crashing on Ford GT screen besides fulfilling requirements.: [IMG] Besides my card having a DX12 API and DX11 feature level, Forza Motorsport 6: Apex still crashes on Ford GT loading screen. Proccessor is a Pentium G4560 and my RAM quantity is 1 stick of DDR4 8GB....
  7. Forza motorsport 6 apex crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza motorsport 6 apex crashes at launch: So whenever I go to play or say open Forza the game crashes without notice even though my specs are up to par with minimum and recommended specs though note this is a custom pc and has used parts from other builds here are my specs hope ya'll can figure things out and thanks...
  8. Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable: I got Forza Motorsport 6 apex beta through Windows Store. First of all it takes almost 10 minutes to run *sarc Second, both the first cutscene and race are slideshows, and sometimes some textures begin to disappear. The sound is fine, though. The lag happens specially...
  9. Windows Store won't download Forza 6 Apex

Windows Store won't download Forza 6 Apex: Hi, I'm trying to download the free beta of F6: Apex from the Store. It downloads 11mb or so and stops. I pause, resume, and it downloads another few megabytes. How do I fix it? Thanks. --- EDIT --- Nevermind, it seems to be "secretly" downloading it without...
  10. Forza Motorspot 6: Apex Beta is Available Now in the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Forza Motorspot 6: Apex Beta is Available Now in the Windows Store: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, for the first time, the Forza Motorsport series arrives on DirectX 12-enabled Windows 10 PCs, bringing with it the legendary authenticity and wheel-to-wheel action that Forza fans have come to expect. Using Turn 10’s...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza remove app