Windows 10: Windows Store Apps Broken (Missing Drive).

Discus and support Windows Store Apps Broken (Missing Drive). in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So ever since updating to the Windows 10 April Update my previously installed Windows Store apps are broken. So before updating to the Windows 10 April... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ViTaLC0D3R, May 21, 2018.

1. Windows Store Apps Broken (Missing Drive).

So ever since updating to the Windows 10 April Update my previously installed Windows Store apps are broken. So before updating to the Windows 10 April Update I had most of my Windows Store Apps installed on my E: drive (A dynamic volume btw). When updating to the April Update I got an error whenever I tried to open the apps that were previously installed. I tried reregistering them but they said the were offline on a removed drive E: which however was still plugged in, my E: drive indeed did show up. So I just went to the Settings app and uninstalled all the old and apps and was going to redownload them, it turns out this did not uninstall them because they are still detected as being installed by Get-AppxPackages and the files are still there. Also to makes matters worse I can't redownload any of the apps that I attempted to uninstall because I various Windows Store errors currently I getting the following error code 0x80073CF9. Note I can still download and install new apps i.e apps not installed prior to the Windows 10 Update also this doesn't affect system apps just apps downloaded from the Store. I have tried wsreset and scan /f many times doesn't work, also I don't have any recovery options. I don't want to have to reinstall Windows. Thanks

:)

ViTaLC0D3R, May 21, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Games from App Store

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below for the Windows store downloads.

• Press Windows + E.

• Click on This PC at the top left corner.

• Click on C: Drive.

• Click on Program files.

• Click on Windows Apps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 22, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Missing of Store & Camera

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store Apps Broken (Missing Drive).

1. Windows Store Apps Broken (Missing Drive). - Similar Threads - Store Apps Broken

2. Microsoft Store is Broken/Missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is Broken/Missing: I was having some issues with my PC so I decided to do a full reset and start from scratch, but I am encountering other issues now involving Microsoft Store. Upon reset, Microsoft Store appeared on my taskbar. However, once I clicked on it to launch the app, it disappeared....
  3. Microsoft Store is Broken/Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is Broken/Missing: I was having some issues with my PC so I decided to do a full reset and start from scratch, but I am encountering other issues now involving Microsoft Store. Upon reset, Microsoft Store appeared on my taskbar. However, once I clicked on it to launch the app, it disappeared....
  4. Microsoft Store is Broken/Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Broken/Missing Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Broken/Missing Microsoft Store: Desperately need help. Recently I have brought a game of the Microsoft Store. But it wasn't downloading, hence I went into Apps and Features in setting and press reset on the Microsoft Store. Now my Microsoft Store does not show up in Apps and Features. I have tried fixing it...
  6. Microsoft Store missing and broken :(

Microsoft Store missing and broken :(: Hi all, new to the forum and hope someone can assist... Was trying to install "HP Smart" from MS Store but kept failing (Win10 1709). Tried resetting the store with wsreset without much luck. After some googling I was stupid enough to mess with the "C:\Program...
  7. Windows Store missing/broken

Windows Store missing/broken: Hello. This is my first time posting on these forums. I want help with an issue that I've been having for a long time now and I've searched everywhere for solutions, but none of them worked so I thought maybe you guys can help me. As the title says, after I did a fresh...
  8. Windows Store missing/broken

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store missing/broken: Hello. This is my first time posting on these forums. I want help with an issue that I've been having for a long time now and I've searched everywhere for solutions, but none of them worked so I thought maybe you guys can help me. As the title says, after I did a fresh...
  9. Store app broken

Store app broken: The latest Updates, KB3074679 & KB3074686, seem to have broken the Store app, opens only to the initial screen with the swirling dots then immediately closes after about half the dots being visible. Can't update the Store if it doesn't open. Link to report to Microsoft also...
  10. Windows Store and Apps Broken/Missing

Windows Store and Apps Broken/Missing: So, a few weeks ago, I started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on Steam and every time I would exit the game my volume icon and my start button became unclickable. I searched the web for a solution and found a PowerShell solution. It worked, but it only fixed the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store broken missing drive

2. microsoft store apps missing drive

3. microsoft store apps drive missing