Windows 10: Windows Store apps doesn't open and can't be installed !!!

Discus and support Windows Store apps doesn't open and can't be installed !!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In the windows start, some store apps are faded. [ATTACH] When I try to open the apps, it says, "This app can't open". [ATTACH] Then if I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by roy_03, Jul 13, 2018.

1. roy_03 Win User

Windows Store apps doesn't open and can't be installed !!!

In the windows start, some store apps are faded.

Windows Store apps doesn't open and can't be installed !!! efcfc397-084a-4ab1-a5f8-0a8bdc09303f?upload=true.png

When I try to open the apps, it says, "This app can't open".

Windows Store apps doesn't open and can't be installed !!! c20411d7-aafc-442f-80a3-c95ab0980a04?upload=true.png

Then if I go to the windows store and try to install the app, it gives error code: 0x80244018.

Windows Store apps doesn't open and can't be installed !!! fad48967-6312-4a5c-8372-b2b24b2cf4f1?upload=true.png

Windows Store apps doesn't open and can't be installed !!! 8535e3f0-2882-4ba6-9ea9-c83aedfa7022?upload=true.png

I've tried many solutions associated with error code 0x80244018, but couldn't solve the problem.What Should I do?

:)

roy_03, Jul 13, 2018

2. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Jul 13, 2018
  3. MD_935 Win User
    Windows 10 doesn´t recogonize .docx extension / suggests thereis no app installed

When i want to open a docx file, Windows doesn´t recognize the extension. When I try to associate the extension with Word I cannot, as ´there is no app´ installed for the extension... How to fix?

MD_935, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Windows Store apps doesn't open and can't be installed !!!

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store apps doesn't open and can't be installed !!!

1. Windows Store apps doesn't open and can't be installed !!! - Similar Threads - Store apps doesn't

2. Microsoft store Can't open and can't install any apps & Programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Can't open and can't install any apps & Programs.: I Can't open Microsoft store and install any programs please give me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-open-and-cant-install-any/5c9c136d-d93e-4e79-9af0-fd4de1272da9
  3. Can't open Windows Store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Windows Store app: I'm trying hard to fix this problem: Windows Store apps won't open. And I giving up to this Microsoft Community. My apps I've been downloaded from Windows Store won't open, only some of them work correctly,, please help me how to fix this? I get annoyed every time it's...
  4. Can't open Windows Store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Windows Store app: I'm trying hard to fix this problem: Windows Store apps won't open. And I giving up to this Microsoft Community. My apps I've been downloaded from Windows Store won't open, only some of them work correctly,, please help me how to fix this? I get annoyed every time it's...
  5. Can't open Windows Store app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can't install apps on Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps on Windows Store: Whenever I try to download an app from the windows store, it hangs on acquiring license for a bit and then it gives me an error. It says to wait a bit or try restarting your device and I've done both with no luck. The error code was 0x80070005....
  7. Can't install windows store apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install windows store apps: I can not install any windows store apps. The Windows Update tab in settings doesn't load either. I found a similar post here: link, but they never really said what fixed this. I tried every tutorial I could find, nothing helped. Hope someone can at least give an explanation...
  8. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...: Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches. The app didn't start. I ran the Store...
  9. Microsoft store app doesn't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store app doesn't open: My windows 10 's microsoft store app does't open. I saw some advise in community. I checked Date, Time, Region. I did app reset in windows setting. I did run wsreset.exe. Neither one didn't work. I also tried to leave feedback at Feedback Hub, but Feedback Hub app also not...
  10. Windows store can't install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store can't install apps: Hi. Please help me. My windows store can't install app. I already tried the PART ONE ( How to Clear and Reset the Store Cache in Windows 10). As i go on to the PART TWO, i find it hard on what affected user SID should i delete. (See screenshot below). Please help me....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store and apps dosent open