Windows 10: Windows Store auto close after opening

Discus and support Windows Store auto close after opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I had to clone my HDD cause it was dying. After that I had a problem with start menu, notifications, search bar not working anymore,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MuchEvol, Oct 1, 2015.

1. MuchEvol Win User

Windows Store auto close after opening

Hi,

Recently I had to clone my HDD cause it was dying. After that I had a problem with start menu, notifications, search bar not working anymore, but I've managed to repair that. (here's the topic : Start menu, search, notifications not working; Dism not working (error 0x800f081f); etc ...)

Only problem left is Windows Store not working anymore (it autoclose itself as soon I launch it). Mail & Calendar apps show as @{microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps.blablabla}

When I use WSReset.exe, I have an error message saying "ms-windows-storeWindows Store auto close after opening :purgeCaches, app cannot be opened" or something like that.

I have tried to register Windows Apps again with Powershell command. sfc /scannow dont find any problems. Dism /restorehealth don't change anything.

When I create a new account, It doesnt work either, it is just a bit different as it show me a pop up saying that it was not able to open windows store and that i should ask my admin.

I've tried to upgrade 10 to 10, but the install stucked @ 71% ...

I CAN'T refresh the computer, as I have applications projects with too much dependencies and it will be too much to reinstall everything. Everything else is working OK, and windows store is less important than the rest, but if I can repair it, it's great.

So, anybody have ideas on how I can try to repair this ?

Oh, and I forgot to say that when I disconnect from my account, I have a LoginUI.exe error maybe it's related to that, i don't know, so I tell u about it too.

Thank you for your time !

:)

MuchEvol, Oct 1, 2015
  2. Sketchill Win User

Windows 10 Store

1. When opening Minecraft Windows 10 page to update it in Windows 10 Store, it buffers for a while, can't do anything, suddenly it closes by itself.

2. Enabled "Auto Updates" but still doesn't auto-update.

Sketchill, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Rolator Win User
    Windows 10 store apps not opening properly.

Hello,

Some apps are not working properly on my Asus vivotab 8 tablet. They seem to start opening, but after a few seconds they auto-close. The apps are: Discovery news, Windows central and Playcast. After they are closed I don't see them active in the task manager.

The rest of my apps open properly.

I set the store apps to be installed on a sd card.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best,

Mat

Rolator, Oct 1, 2015
  4. MuchEvol Win User

So, I just found that the C:\Windows\WinStore folder is missing, maybe it's the reason. Any ideas on how to recover that ?

MuchEvol, Oct 1, 2015
  5. MuchEvol Win User
    Ok, after an upgrade from 10 to 10 everything work perfect again. Had to search a bit to avoid the 71% stuck but it worked so I'm happy.

Goodbye.

MuchEvol, Oct 1, 2015
  6. mod can you mark this as solved please as don't think poster will

hTconeM9user, Oct 1, 2015
  7. MuchEvol Win User
    I've checked solved instantly ...

Sadly I still have issues with Mail & Calendar that give me errors when I try to log into my different accounts. And Meteo (Weather?) close itself instantly like Store did before ... ... ...

Really W10 is the worst OS I've ever experienced. They can't call that upgrade free when it is so much time consuming.

MuchEvol, Oct 1, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

@MuchEvol try going to Date and Time in control panel and check your time zone settings and resync with internet time.
    Your problem most likely has to do with being in Time sync'd with Microsofts servers. This can cause all universal apps that require the internet to crash:

Windows Store auto close after opening [​IMG]

Cliff S, Oct 1, 2015
  9. MuchEvol Win User
    Hi, thank you for your answer, but it's not the problem.

I believe the problem is related to access right to some folders (ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES) according to some infos i've seen here and there on internet (for the Mail & Calendar issues). For Meteo(Weather) I don't know right now.

MuchEvol, Oct 1, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Then try opening Task Scheduler and tree down to Microsoft>Windows>WS(Windows Store) and run both License and WSTask(this one you might have to enable) it will re-sync your licenses like the old Windows Store used to have. The screen doesn't refresh automatically so after a minute or so click the refresh on the right Actions column. then try your apps again.

Cliff S, Oct 1, 2015
  11. MuchEvol Win User
    It worked for Microsoft account, so thank you for that !

But I'm still having 0x8007042b error as soon as I click on Google to add my account.

MuchEvol, Oct 1, 2015
  12. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome*Smile. That last problem I can't help you with. Best shot would be go to the Tutorial Index(at the to in forum header is the link) and search for add account and ask there.

Cliff S, Oct 1, 2015
  13. MuchEvol Win User

Well, it seems like I talk too fast. Strangly enough, now Windows Store won't open anymore, again. It close itself instantly, and after closing the Mail app, my Microsoft account is gone again and the same error if I try to add it. What the actual blip?!

MuchEvol, Oct 1, 2015
  14. MuchEvol Win User
    Same *Sad

Well I think I will simply avoid using those MS apps for the moment, I'm tired of all this. My first problem with start menu/cortana/notifications not working took me already 3 full days, now I'm trying to solve this since yesterday morning, all this take too much time. I have work to do.

Thank you for your help anyway ! I'll check all this maybe later if I regain patience.

MuchEvol, Oct 1, 2015
  15. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows Store auto close after opening - Similar Threads - Store auto close

2. store closes automatically after opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    store closes automatically after opening: For some reason my microsoft store close automatically after opening. I can't play my games which requires opening the store since it close itself automatically. Any fix?...
  3. store closes automatically after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    store closes automatically after opening: For some reason my microsoft store close automatically after opening. I can't play my games which requires opening the store since it close itself automatically. Any fix?...
  4. store closes automatically after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Store Opening and Closing

Windows Store Opening and Closing: HiCan someone help me ?i just formatting my computer because ransomware attack and after i formatting computer i want to download game from microsoft store but it didn't work i try every method and no one work and yeah i reinstall the windows again after the format can...
  6. Windows Store Opening and Closing

Windows Store Opening and Closing: HiCan someone help me ?i just formatting my computer because ransomware attack and after i formatting computer i want to download game from microsoft store but it didn't work i try every method and no one work and yeah i reinstall the windows again after the format can...
  7. Store closes immediately after opening

Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  8. Store closes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  9. Store closes immediately after opening

10. Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening.: Hello, Please Support as Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening and another issue is my photo app not working. Windows is up to date. Windws version is 1803 Done below steps but still having same issue. 1. Run - wsreset.exe 2. Windows Store...