Windows 10: Windows Store blank screen after updating it via the Store

Discus and support Windows Store blank screen after updating it via the Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i'm actually on Win 10 CU update (via Update assistant) and today I checked and I had 2 update available on the Store, one for Gears Of War 4 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tlf55, Apr 4, 2017.

1. tlf55 Win User

Windows Store blank screen after updating it via the Store

Hi, i'm actually on Win 10 CU update (via Update assistant) and today I checked and I had 2 update available on the Store, one for Gears Of War 4 and one for Windows Store.

After clicking on Update all, it closed my Windows store window and opened it back but it was all blank.. Like there's only my avatar icon on upper right.. I tried the wsreset.exe (as administrator) but it didn't work.. Is that normal or am i the only one with this weird bug ?

By the way Gears Of War 4 updated successfully ..

Here's a screenshot of the Store (it's in turkish)
    Windows Store blank screen after updating it via the Store [​IMG]

:)

tlf55, Apr 4, 2017

2. 640xl dual sim windows store wont open

My 640xl dual sim store won't open after i upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and updating the apps. It shows a blank screen whenever i click on the store app. I have tried restarting by holding down the power and the volume down button simultaneously
    but it still will not open. What else should i do?

nicklaspoulsen, Apr 4, 2017
  3. RCoover Win User
    Windows 10 Store opens to blank screen with the word "Store" written in the upper left corner

When I try to open the Windows Store on one of my machines, all I get is the word "Store" in the upper left corner of the screen and the rest is a blank screen.

I tried to reset the store ... open command line ... wsreset.exe ... but it does not help.

All updates have been applied to the computer and everything else is working properly.

RCoover, Apr 4, 2017
Thema:

Windows Store blank screen after updating it via the Store

1. Windows Store blank screen after updating it via the Store - Similar Threads - Store blank screen

2. Blank screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screen after windows update: recently the built-in monitor in my Lenovo IdeaPad 100-15IBD laptop stopped working after a critical windows update, the the screen worked fine before.After I found out the screen didn't work I connected the laptop to a LG TV through an HDMI cable, however now the system...
  3. Blank screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen after windows update: recently the built-in monitor in my Lenovo IdeaPad 100-15IBD laptop stopped working after a critical windows update, the the screen worked fine before.After I found out the screen didn't work I connected the laptop to a LG TV through an HDMI cable, however now the system...
  4. Microsoft store blank white screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store blank white screen: when I try to purchase something from the Microsoft store a small window pops up that says wait a moment please then turns white and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it...
  5. Microsoft store blank white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store blank white screen: when I try to purchase something from the Microsoft store a small window pops up that says wait a moment please then turns white and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it...
  6. Microsoft store blank white screen

7. Windows Store - Blank Sign In

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store - Blank Sign In: I am trying to log into the Microsoft Store App to download a game I purchased. When I click the sign in button at the top right and then choose the account I am wanting to sign in with a Blank Box appears in the center of the screen and won't populate with the fields I need...
  8. Updating apps via the MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating apps via the MS Store: I have just tried to update my apps via the MS Store. Candy crush appears to be updating but has been doing this for weeks now. Any other update mechanism Windows / MacAfee etc just spinnig..... any ideas? I've uninstalled Candy crush, but the stoopid machine still wants to...
  9. Two Apps updated via Store

Two Apps updated via Store: Windows Maps Shazam Both Updated via the Store 38047
  10. Office OneNote update via Store

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office OneNote update via Store: There is a new update available for Office One Note App Version 17.6868.57811.0 Available from Windows Store Not the version which updates with Office 2016 49128