Windows 10: Windows store downloads at selected time.

Discus and support Windows store downloads at selected time. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have data caps when it's 2 am. But at that time im sleeping and can't use my computer. I want to be able download apps and games after 2 am.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pengu0, Jul 19, 2018.

1. pengu0 Win User

Windows store downloads at selected time.

I don't have data caps when it's 2 am. But at that time im sleeping and can't use my computer. I want to be able download apps and games after 2 am. How can I do that?

:)

pengu0, Jul 19, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Windows store downloads at selected time.

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows store downloads at selected time.

1. Windows store downloads at selected time. - Similar Threads - store downloads selected

2. Selective Downloading!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selective Downloading!?: My computer has this very strange problem of only downloading some files but not others? its not clear on what goes through and what will. i can download updates for a video game on steam, but i can't download updates for driver for my gpu.i had a very hard time downloading...
  3. Selective Downloading!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selective Downloading!?: My computer has this very strange problem of only downloading some files but not others? its not clear on what goes through and what will. i can download updates for a video game on steam, but i can't download updates for driver for my gpu.i had a very hard time downloading...
  4. Selective Downloading!?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't select proper drive for Game download on Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't select proper drive for Game download on Microsoft store.: I am currently trying to install Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. I own the game, and when I click the install button it prompts me to choose which drive I would like to install the game on. Every time I try and choose the drive I want and hit install, the button goes grey for a...
  6. schedule Download times for the Microsoft store

schedule Download times for the Microsoft store: Yes to be able to download from the microsoft store at certain times would be great!! like 2am to 7am when you are on like hughesnet satellite internet service they get really pissy when you go over your data limits and they cut you off!! for internet service for the rest...
  7. Windows store keeps crashing every time I select an app

Windows store keeps crashing every time I select an app: I haven't been able to download any apps directly from the app store and so after checking on this forum site for any solutions, I tried out the most posted one which was to reset the app store. This only aggravated the situation, such that the homepage would load well but...
  8. Windows Store is selective with it's download install locations

Windows Store is selective with it's download install locations: I bought the Xbox pass, and i'm trying to install my games onto my D: drive. For some bizarre reason, Windows store selectively decides that some games can and others cannot be installed to certain drives. I've tried changing where my apps are saved to in storage with no...
  9. Microsoft Store Restarting Downloads numerous times now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Restarting Downloads numerous times now: Hi all. For the past 4ish days, I've been trying to download a 51 GB update of ARK: Survival Evolved. I have fairly slow internet so the download wasn't expected to be quick anyway, but when I started the update one morning it got to about 20 GB or so and out of nowhere it...
  10. Windows Store download times being unbelievably slow.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store download times being unbelievably slow.: I’m trying to download sea of thieves and everything is fine and then the number of how much I have downloaded just stops, it doesn’t tell me how fast it is downloading anymore, but it still says it’s downloading. I had enough of that and restarted the download to see that it...