Windows 10: Windows Store ERROR

Discus and support Windows Store ERROR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I download a small game Hill Climb Racing Game almost installed and ready to play when i play press button a screen apear for second or less then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by owikhan, Oct 14, 2016.

1. owikhan Win User

Windows Store ERROR

I download a small game Hill Climb Racing Game almost installed and ready to play when i play press button a screen apear for second or less then second and disappear

What should i do?

is there STORE problem or what else?

:)

owikhan, Oct 14, 2016

2. Windows store not working getting error code 0x80072EFD.

Site: error

windows store error code 0x80072EFD

not working store

Rakesh KumarBajad, Oct 14, 2016
  3. Windows store error code 0x80072EFD Windows 10.

Windows store is showing some error The error code is 0x80072EFD.How can I solve it?

<Old title: windows store error>

arvinddappili, Oct 14, 2016
  4. Windows Store ERROR

BugMeister, Oct 15, 2016
  5. owikhan Win User
    owikhan, Oct 15, 2016
  6. owikhan Win User
    Even Calculator not opening
    *Sad

owikhan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store ERROR

1. Windows Store ERROR - Similar Threads - Store ERROR

2. Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.: Hi everyone!So I've been trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones for almost three days,everytime I got a meesage saying "Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones due Microsoft store connection error". Anyone having a solution for it? Thank you in advance....
  3. Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.: Hi everyone!So I've been trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones for almost three days,everytime I got a meesage saying "Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones due Microsoft store connection error". Anyone having a solution for it? Thank you in advance....
  4. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...
  5. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...
  6. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  7. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  8. Error installing Disney Plus from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error installing Disney Plus from store: Hi I'm getting the following error while trying to install the Disney+ app on both the online store and the store in Windows.I've tried the following solutions.However, solution 2 above I could only find this option for trouble-shooter in Windows 11.This is my system.Regards...
  9. Error installing Disney Plus from store

Error installing Disney Plus from store: Hi I'm getting the following error while trying to install the Disney+ app on both the online store and the store in Windows.I've tried the following solutions.However, solution 2 above I could only find this option for trouble-shooter in Windows 11.This is my system.Regards...
  10. How do I fix this error in the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I fix this error in the Microsoft Store?: I am trying to download Asphalt 9: Legends but it would not work because of Microsoft Store saying that "something happened on our end" as well as being stuck in "starting download". I had once disabled windows update in the registry editor by removing access on all user...