Windows 10: Windows Store games and secondary GPU

Discus and support Windows Store games and secondary GPU in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I want to run some games from the Windows Store. I am afraid that those games will run *Always* with the MAIN GPU (in my case a poor Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Pipppero2007, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Windows Store games and secondary GPU

Hello,

I want to run some games from the Windows Store.

I am afraid that those games will run *Always* with the MAIN GPU (in my case a poor Intel HD) but I want them to run with my great NVIDIA secondary GPU!!!

How to achieve it?

:)

Pipppero2007, Apr 16, 2017

2. How can i enable My Nvidia GPU in Store Games like Modern Combat 5 on Windows 10

Sir I have 2 graphics card. 1 is Intel hd 4000 and The Other is Nvidia Geforce GT 740m Which is external.

I want to use My Nvidia Gpu On Windows Store Games. cause I Cant use/see The High Graphics option on the Performance seting on the MC 5 game. It would really help I can Enable My Nvidia Gpu to Play windows store games Like Dungeon Hunter 5, Asphalt 8 Airborn
    etc Games. I can Select My Gpu on the other Installed games Like GTA V, Mafia III etc game on the Control panel option of my pc.

Please help me to enable My Nvidia Gpu in the Windows store games.

Al MontarishRatul, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Why Windows 10 Store Games have high CPU usage

I have been playing both Windows store games and desktop games on Windows 10. Windows store games e.g. Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Candy Crush Saga have high CPU usage when comparing them to desktop games e.g. Counter Strike. My computer fans create
    noise when I play Windows store games.

Candy Crush Saga stays between 40% to 60% CPU usage. While Microsoft Solitaire Collections stays between 45% to 70% on my computer.

Are Windows 10 Store Games only relying on my CPU? Is it not using my GPU? I have pretty good GPU.

faisal6309, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Windows Store games and secondary GPU

Ok, I solved... by the control panel of NVIDIA I have to select that specify game.

Ok, but If I want to use NVIDIA for EVERY 3D game in the store?

Pipppero2007, Apr 16, 2017
Thema:

Windows Store games and secondary GPU

1. Windows Store games and secondary GPU - Similar Threads - Store games secondary

2. Secondary monitor is causing DWM GPU usage spike

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary monitor is causing DWM GPU usage spike: Recently after performing a windows update on my laptop "Custom" Origin PC the DWM GPU usage spiked to near 100% all the time. Did some research and checked for malware and those other things but nothing worked. I then accidentally unplugged my second monitor ACER SB220Q and...
  3. Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected: Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At...
  4. Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected: Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At...
  5. Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal: Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At...
  6. Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal: Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At...
  7. Multiple Problem after install a Secondary GPU.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Problem after install a Secondary GPU.: Problem PC Slow after installing Secondary GPU 0% Usage on Secondary GPU Hi, I have a problem with my Secondary GPU, My Secondary GPU is always at 0% usage Quadro K2000, and force settings my Nvidia Control Panel to using my Secondary GPU but it only show black screen so I...
  8. Secondary GPU not appearing in graphics settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Secondary GPU not appearing in graphics settings.: Hi, I just updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10, as far as I know everything went well, then after I wanted to launch a game. When I wanted to launch a game, it will use my integrated graphics and not my graphics card. I am suppose to run it on my AMD Radeon HD...
  9. Secondary display with 2 GPU's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Secondary display with 2 GPU's: SO I have recently purchased a laptop for work/gaming/AutoCAD. it has an integrated Intel UHD 630, and a secondary GTX 1060. I need to have 2 displays running as I need the screen real estate, THough my secondary display is **** compared to the one on the laptop yet my GTX...
  10. Is there a way to force a program to use a secondary GPU?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to force a program to use a secondary GPU?: I have 2 GPU's (Nvidia GTX 970 and 1080) and I want to force a program to use the 1080 for certain programs/games. Going to Settings>System>Display>Graphics Settings should give me the option to switch GPU's. Unfortunately it does not list both of my GPU's nor does it allow...