Windows 10: Windows Store Games

Discus and support Windows Store Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am having a huge issue with a game that was moved to a storage device that no longer exists...I keep trying to reinstall the game to another drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shinymewy, Nov 14, 2017.

1. shinymewy Win User

Windows Store Games

So I am having a huge issue with a game that was moved to a storage device that no longer exists...I keep trying to reinstall the game to another drive and it keeps giving me an error message as it it trying to repair the game on a storage device that doesn't exist.

:)

shinymewy, Nov 14, 2017

2. Developing a games in windows storeDearConcern

Dear concern,

is it possible to develop mini militia game on windows store? This game is available on android & ios store. I am eagerly waiting that this game will be developed in windows store for last 5-6 months. But still not found this game on store. Please, may i ask
    that i, as an windows user have the right to play this game on windows phone or not. Thank you

MD. RASHEDUZZAMAN, Nov 14, 2017
  3. Compatible gamepads with Windows Store games

The game I have in mind is Six-Guns that I got from Windows Store, but it isn't the only game that have this issue, every Windows Store game that I tried couldn't detect my gamepad, I Wonder if the gamepad driver is incompatible with Windows Store games
    ?

Ilyes Kraïem, Nov 14, 2017
  4. Windows Store Games

Hi and Welcome!

What is the name of the game you are trying to download? It may be that the registry is remembering a path for the drive that is no longer available.

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 15, 2017
  5. shinymewy Win User
    Was a registry thing it was a few different wmp apps the Windows 10 store crap, ended up fixing it with a brand new OS reinstall which wasn't such a big deal

shinymewy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store Games

1. Windows Store Games - Similar Threads - Store Games

2. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  3. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  4. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  5. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  6. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...
  7. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...
  8. Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?: Hi,I used to play Sea of Thieves via the Microsoft Store. However, when I encountered a glitch which made me unable to invite friends into my game, I downloaded the Xbox app. Since then I play Sea of Thieves from there.A few days ago I noticed my Sea of Thieves was installed...
  9. Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?

Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?: Hi,I used to play Sea of Thieves via the Microsoft Store. However, when I encountered a glitch which made me unable to invite friends into my game, I downloaded the Xbox app. Since then I play Sea of Thieves from there.A few days ago I noticed my Sea of Thieves was installed...
  10. Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps: Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores AppsTried everythingAnd i already fixed my problem and just want to leave a Mark somewhere so people can see it on the webBecause NO ONE and no solution i found talked about it, not even windows support...