Windows 10: Windows Store is bugged

Discus and support Windows Store is bugged in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i download any apps and games, the 3 icon [img] appear next to search bar. I click on it and i see 3 apps get stuck in downloading. The bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by evildog1, Nov 28, 2015.

1. evildog1 Win User

Windows Store is bugged

When i download any apps and games, the 3 icon
    Windows Store is bugged [​IMG]
    appear next to search bar. I click on it and i see 3 apps get stuck in downloading. The bug happen if i haven't used Windows Store for 2 months.

please help me.

:)

evildog1, Nov 28, 2015
  2. KNERDY Win User

Windows Phone store bugged

I fully described what happens when I attempt to access the Windows Phone store.

it happens with the Viber application also, however it recovers on a second attempt to execute it.

I am not going to reset the entire phone over a bug.

KNERDY, Nov 28, 2015
  3. KNERDY Win User
    Windows Phone store bugged

Some updates where installed a day, or two ago and the issue still persists.

KNERDY, Nov 28, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Windows Store is bugged

essenbe, Nov 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows Store is bugged

1. Windows Store is bugged - Similar Threads - Store bugged

2. Microsoft Store bug or something else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store bug or something else?: I just opened Windows Store to check for updates and this popped up. Didn't know Notepad received a whole Cyberpunk-like update. Jokes aside , this is a weird bug that didn't happen to me before. I'll try repairing/resetting Windows Store , but I want to hear some advices...
  3. Microsoft Store bug or something else?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store bug or something else?: I just opened Windows Store to check for updates and this popped up. Didn't know Notepad received a whole Cyberpunk-like update. Jokes aside , this is a weird bug that didn't happen to me before. I'll try repairing/resetting Windows Store , but I want to hear some advices...
  4. Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug: On microsoft store it says Owned on the the roblox app, but in the library theres no trace of it. Did roblox delete itself in an update or something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-roblox-owned-bug/77e96c33-0a5d-4c47-9b50-10bc4d2e1cea
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug

Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug: On microsoft store it says Owned on the the roblox app, but in the library theres no trace of it. Did roblox delete itself in an update or something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-roblox-owned-bug/77e96c33-0a5d-4c47-9b50-10bc4d2e1cea
  6. Microsoft store Roblox bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store Roblox bug: Roblox from the Microsoft store thinks I'm playing on my phone. That's why I'm having some difficulties. Shift lock does not work, sometimes the fps drops very badly to 3-5 and I get kicked out of the game for bad internet but my internet is good. Also on the screen appear...
  7. Microsoft store Roblox bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Roblox bug: Roblox from the Microsoft store thinks I'm playing on my phone. That's why I'm having some difficulties. Shift lock does not work, sometimes the fps drops very badly to 3-5 and I get kicked out of the game for bad internet but my internet is good. Also on the screen appear...
  8. Microsoft store Roblox bug

9. Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug: Hello, why when I launch the Microsoft Store version of Roblox as soon as I launch an Asernal or other type game, then when I make large movements the mouse moves in all directions like if I make a movement that the mouse goes to left well, then the mouse goes left, if I go...
  10. Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug

Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug: Hello, why when I launch the Microsoft Store version of Roblox as soon as I launch an Asernal or other type game, then when I make large movements the mouse moves in all directions like if I make a movement that the mouse goes to left well, then the mouse goes left, if I go...