Windows 10: Windows store keeps crashing when opening

Discus and support Windows store keeps crashing when opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the last update, windows store all of the sudden won't restart. Any tips on how to make it work again? [img] 22118 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by theveterans, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Windows store keeps crashing when opening

Since the last update, windows store all of the sudden won't restart. Any tips on how to make it work again?

Windows store keeps crashing when opening [​IMG]

:)

theveterans, Sep 10, 2015
  2. obetpacu Win User

store keep crashing on my surface pro 3

App store keeps crashing when I open it.

obetpacu, Sep 10, 2015
  3. Windows 10 App Store Keeps on Crashing on Windows 10!!

Original title: Windows 10 App Store Keeps on Crashing

I upgraded to Windows 10 last week and yesterday I went to download some games and when I clicked on an app it started to open but then crashed out of no where! I restarted my laptop to see if it would fix it but it did not! The Store just keeps on crashing.
    I am able to access the apps that I have already downloaded but I cant download anything new! Please Help Me!!

EmilyAndJack, Sep 10, 2015
  4. corey m Win User

Windows store keeps crashing when opening

mine is doing the exact same thing. I am getting the same error code and message. the only difference is I am running the x32 version.

corey m, Sep 10, 2015
  5. I've confirmed that my friend's laptop does the same thing. My hunch is it's clearly Windows 10 update and even uninstalling that latest KB security update, store still keeps crashing upon opening.

theveterans, Sep 10, 2015
  6. jackie Win User
  7. Whatphoeb Win User
    Turn the auto set timer off then change time, then open store and changed time to auto, see if it works.

Whatphoeb, Sep 10, 2015
  8. Windows store keeps crashing when opening

theveterans, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows store keeps crashing when opening

1. Windows store keeps crashing when opening - Similar Threads - store keeps crashing

2. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...
  3. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...
  4. Windows Store Keeps Crashing

Windows Store Keeps Crashing: So I use Windows 10 and when I open store it crashes after a few seconds, i see the cursor have the blue spin thing for a moment then it just keeps crashing, The reason this happened was when I used wsreset.exe and repaired and reset windows store and restarted, i opened the...
  5. microsoft store will not open ,keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store will not open ,keeps crashing: everytime i click on the Microsoft store app it starts to open and then shuts down. i tried some of the suggestiosn,but none have worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-open-keeps-crashing/82c9d5e2-4e6a-4cd6-ab69-c8b49f117443
  6. microsoft store will not open ,keeps crashing

microsoft store will not open ,keeps crashing: everytime i click on the Microsoft store app it starts to open and then shuts down. i tried some of the suggestiosn,but none have worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-open-keeps-crashing/82c9d5e2-4e6a-4cd6-ab69-c8b49f117443
  7. Opening the Microsoft Store keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening the Microsoft Store keeps crashing: I just reset the factory settings, but the Microsoft store has been unable to open, it has been flashing back, I have tried many methods on the Internet, but it does not work, which brother can help meAnd using Microsoft program detection shows "application not started"...
  8. Opening the Microsoft Store keeps crashing

Opening the Microsoft Store keeps crashing: I just reset the factory settings, but the Microsoft store has been unable to open, it has been flashing back, I have tried many methods on the Internet, but it does not work, which brother can help meAnd using Microsoft program detection shows "application not started"...
  9. Windows store keeps crashing

Windows store keeps crashing: Hello, My windows store keeps crashing within 2 seconds of clicking on it. however if i use my personal windows account on the pc the windows store works and i can get the app i need. however this is my work laptop with microsoft365 and i need to have the app for that user....
  10. Windows Store keeps crashing

Windows Store keeps crashing: I've read that this is happening to alot of folks; on my wife's upgraded win 10 home install, the store opens up for a second, then shuts down...no matter what I do, it keeps happening.. Anyone figured out a fix for this yet? thanks! 9773