Windows 10: Windows Store keeps crashing

Discus and support Windows Store keeps crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've read that this is happening to alot of folks; on my wife's upgraded win 10 home install, the store opens up for a second, then shuts down...no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wase4711, Jul 29, 2015.

1. wase4711 Win User

Windows Store keeps crashing

I've read that this is happening to alot of folks; on my wife's upgraded win 10 home install, the store opens up for a second, then shuts down...no matter what I do, it keeps happening..
    Anyone figured out a fix for this yet?

thanks!

:)

wase4711, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 App Store Keeps on Crashing on Windows 10!!

Original title: Windows 10 App Store Keeps on Crashing

I upgraded to Windows 10 last week and yesterday I went to download some games and when I clicked on an app it started to open but then crashed out of no where! I restarted my laptop to see if it would fix it but it did not! The Store just keeps on crashing.
    I am able to access the apps that I have already downloaded but I cant download anything new! Please Help Me!!

EmilyAndJack, Jul 29, 2015
  3. My windows 10 store keeps crashing when I click an app.

My windows 10 store keeps crashing when I click an app. What do I do?

Original title: ---windows 10 store----

keirahensley, Jul 29, 2015
  4. KiimoMoh Win User

I had the same exact problem, I fixed it by installed CCleaner and running the registry issues fixer. Since then my store has been working flawlessly, give it a try!

KiimoMoh, Jul 29, 2015
  5. It works! Having this problem since upgrade from 8.1 and finally can install apps from store, thanks

thefathony, Jul 29, 2015
  6. wase4711 Win User
    tried that already, and it didnt work for me

wase4711, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Store keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Store keeps crashing

2. Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keeps Crashing: So I just upgraded to windows 10. I installed it on a new harddrive I bought. So there was nothing on the harddrive. I formated it and installed it. After I started using it, it sometimes randomly, or crashes, or freezez or just restarts. I've updated to the newest version of...
  3. Windows keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps Crashing: For a few months now, when i play some especific videogames, i get a BSOD, sometimes instantly, sometimes after a couple of hours. I've already ran the cmd scans and i've reseted windows, i removed the GPU, and it continued, and i've sent it to a technician who did nothing...
  4. Windows keeps crashing

Windows keeps crashing: I just built pc and im trying to download windows 10 to it but it just keeps crashing and says driver irql less or not equal and the solutions i found all used a running version of windows to fix it please help...
  5. windows store crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store crashing: a fewer months before my windows store and all modern apps stopped working i reinstalled windows 10 but with new os also same problem at first it opened and i installed vmware horizon and it is installed and when i tried to open it again the windows store and all modern apps...
  6. Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing: My Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing Why I think it's not working I'm on a vacation in a different country Downloaded a app titled CC Cleaner to get rid of duplicate photos Downloaded a app titled Duplicate Photos Fixer to get rid of duplicate photos (10 gigabyte of photos...
  7. Windows keeps crashing

Windows keeps crashing: Hi, Today my Windows 10 pro is crashing several times in an hour. The dump links is https://bit.ly/2BZUF61 I tried memory diagnostic but when the computer restart, it crashes. Also, driver verifier, but Im not able to start the computer just in Safe Mode. Also dumps...
  8. Windows 10 keep crashing...

Windows 10 keep crashing...: My win 10 keeps crashing every 35 mins - 2 hours since i updated it 2-3 days ago... The crash isnt common it shows me some white screen with little black lines... And i need to reset my pc to continiue what i was working on......
  9. Windows Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Keeps Crashing: Hi, for a while now my computer keeps crashing when i’m using it. It displays a blue screen with a code System service exception. It happens multiple times in a short period of time. Is there anything i can do to fix this problem?... Thanks...
  10. Windows store keeps crashing when opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store keeps crashing when opening: Since the last update, windows store all of the sudden won't restart. Any tips on how to make it work again? [img] 22118

Users found this page by searching for:

1. store crashing after kb4512534