Windows 10: Windows Store keeps crashing

Discus and support Windows Store keeps crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've read that this is happening to alot of folks; on my wife's upgraded win 10 home install, the store opens up for a second, then shuts down...no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wase4711, Jul 29, 2015.

1. wase4711 Win User

Windows Store keeps crashing

I've read that this is happening to alot of folks; on my wife's upgraded win 10 home install, the store opens up for a second, then shuts down...no matter what I do, it keeps happening..
    Anyone figured out a fix for this yet?

thanks!

:)

wase4711, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 App Store Keeps on Crashing on Windows 10!!

Original title: Windows 10 App Store Keeps on Crashing

I upgraded to Windows 10 last week and yesterday I went to download some games and when I clicked on an app it started to open but then crashed out of no where! I restarted my laptop to see if it would fix it but it did not! The Store just keeps on crashing.
    I am able to access the apps that I have already downloaded but I cant download anything new! Please Help Me!!

EmilyAndJack, Jul 29, 2015
  3. My windows 10 store keeps crashing when I click an app.

My windows 10 store keeps crashing when I click an app. What do I do?

Original title: ---windows 10 store----

keirahensley, Jul 29, 2015
  4. KiimoMoh Win User

I had the same exact problem, I fixed it by installed CCleaner and running the registry issues fixer. Since then my store has been working flawlessly, give it a try!

KiimoMoh, Jul 29, 2015
  5. It works! Having this problem since upgrade from 8.1 and finally can install apps from store, thanks

thefathony, Jul 29, 2015
  6. wase4711 Win User
    tried that already, and it didnt work for me

wase4711, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Store keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Store keeps crashing

2. Windows Store Keeps Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Keeps Crashing: So I use Windows 10 and when I open store it crashes after a few seconds, i see the cursor have the blue spin thing for a moment then it just keeps crashing, The reason this happened was when I used wsreset.exe and repaired and reset windows store and restarted, i opened the...
  3. Windows Store Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Keeps Crashing: So I use Windows 10 and when I open store it crashes after a few seconds, i see the cursor have the blue spin thing for a moment then it just keeps crashing, The reason this happened was when I used wsreset.exe and repaired and reset windows store and restarted, i opened the...
  4. Windows Store Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store keeps crashing!: Whenever I am trying to open MS store it crashes, I tried many things like resetting it, reinstalling it, using sfc, DISM.Nothing worked it still keeps crashing please help!...
  6. Microsoft store keeps crashing!

Microsoft store keeps crashing!: Whenever I am trying to open MS store it crashes, I tried many things like resetting it, reinstalling it, using sfc, DISM.Nothing worked it still keeps crashing please help!...
  7. Microsoft Store keeps crashing

Microsoft Store keeps crashing: Hello, my MS store keeps crashing on start. I've tried everything, from all and I am emphasizing that all the youtube videos, to the power shell commands MS representatives told other people. please help me, I really need Windows subsytem for android...
  8. Windows store keeps crashing

Windows store keeps crashing: Hello, My windows store keeps crashing within 2 seconds of clicking on it. however if i use my personal windows account on the pc the windows store works and i can get the app i need. however this is my work laptop with microsoft365 and i need to have the app for that user....
  9. Microsoft Store keeps crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Store keeps crashing: I have an issue with the Microsoft Store. It crashes when I open it. The problem is I’ve purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC but I am unable to activate it in the Store because it requires that I buy it! I tried the “wsreset” troubleshooting step - but nothing, I tried the...
  10. Windows Store + Apps keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store + Apps keep crashing.: So I recently updated to Windows 10 v2004 a few days ago, and even the day after I did things were fine. It was only just yesterday I started experiencing some issues. So to start off, I have been constantly getting an error message on startup stating "Windows cannot access...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. store crashing after kb4512534