Windows 10: Windows Store Library

Discus and support Windows Store Library in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I'm wondering if there is any way to permanently delete apps in the Windows store library? I have uninstalled many apps, like games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dove, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Dove Win User

Windows Store Library

Hello Everyone,
    I'm wondering if there is any way to permanently delete apps in the Windows store library? I have uninstalled many apps, like games and such and when I want to install it again it says you own this app/ game. When I install the app/ or game it will make me start the app/ or game where I left off. I would like to permanently not own the app or game.
    Thank you for reading my post!

:)

2. Erdeslawe Win User

Cannot reinstall deleted Windows 10 games

Tony,

Windows Store programs previously downloaded should appear in the User Library for re-installation when needed. Click on the User icon in Windows Store and check to see if they are listed in your Library.

Erdeslawe, Feb 23, 2018
  3. amiab01 Win User
    DVD player purchased but will not download and install

Just hung up the phone with Microsoft support. They were able to fix the issue, now I have Windows DVD player installed and can play DVDs successfully.

To resolve the issue follow these steps:

1. Go to Store app in Win 10. You can search for Store in Cortona as well.

2. Go to "my library" in the Store app.

3. Click on your profile picture on top right to find "my library".

4. Find Windows DVD Player in the list of apps in "my library".

5. Try to install Windows DVD Player from "my library".

Hope that helps.

amiab01, Feb 23, 2018
  4. Windows Store Library

At this time, you cannot permanently delete apps in the Windows Store Library.

minhtan7291, Feb 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store Library

1. Windows Store Library - Similar Threads - Store Library

2. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  3. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  4. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows 11 Microsoft Store library blue dot . All the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microsoft Store library blue dot . All the time: I purchased Surface Laptop Studio 2, few days back, the Microsoft Store shows the blue dot all the time, tried all possible solution reinstalled windows 11 pro, still there. contacted Microsoft support with no resolution, should i return it or what?...
  6. Windows 11 Microsoft Store library blue dot . All the time

Windows 11 Microsoft Store library blue dot . All the time: I purchased Surface Laptop Studio 2, few days back, the Microsoft Store shows the blue dot all the time, tried all possible solution reinstalled windows 11 pro, still there. contacted Microsoft support with no resolution, should i return it or what?...
  7. How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?: Dear Windows Support,I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I discovered that a malicious app infiltrated my system, stealing passwords and engaging in illegal activities such as uploading illegal content such as **** and ISIS propaganda to my social accounts. Was fun...
  8. How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?

How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?: Dear Windows Support,I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I discovered that a malicious app infiltrated my system, stealing passwords and engaging in illegal activities such as uploading illegal content such as **** and ISIS propaganda to my social accounts. Was fun...
  9. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?: i had bought DS4Windows to use my ps5 controllers while gaming on pc i bought it before i upgraded to windows 10 pro and was using it on windows 10 pro i deleted it to reinstall as i had ran into a glitch with the software or drivers but it is now showing the price and not...
  10. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?: i had bought DS4Windows to use my ps5 controllers while gaming on pc i bought it before i upgraded to windows 10 pro and was using it on windows 10 pro i deleted it to reinstall as i had ran into a glitch with the software or drivers but it is now showing the price and not...