Windows 10: Windows Store missing with latest updates

Discus and support Windows Store missing with latest updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 17063.rs_prerelease.171213-1610. Starting with the last release (I don't know the number. It was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by klef25, Jan 12, 2018.

1. klef25 Win User

Windows Store missing with latest updates

I'm running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 17063.rs_prerelease.171213-1610. Starting with the last release (I don't know the number. It was the one that I received immediately after that Fall release was official), the Windows Store (Is it called the Microsoft Store, now?) is completely missing. If I try to launch any Windows Store apps, they're missing as well. This includes the calculator and the feedback hub.If I type "calc" into Cortana and click on the "Calculator+HD: Install App" that appears, I get the message: "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store". If I go into settings:Windows Insider Program and click on the "Give us feedback" link, it says "You'll need a new app to open this: feedback-hub"I thought that perhaps the first preview after the Fall release had the store intentionally absent for updates. I it seems strange that it would still be missing with the latest update and that the Feedback Hub is missing from the Insider's Program.I have tried numerous things that I have found online, including WSReset.exe, without any changes in the problem.

:)

klef25, Jan 12, 2018

2. HELP!WINDOWS STORE IS MISSING

After the latest update,windows store is missing but all the apps are in the programs list.Can someone please help me?Spotify is automatically uninstall

MaelzShauqi, Jan 12, 2018
  3. Microsoft update lost my app store

I just did the latest update for 10 and noticed my app store is missing.

DianeBryant986, Jan 12, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

5. klef25 Win User
    Yes. That actually worked. Thanks.

klef25, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Store missing with latest updates - Similar Threads - Store missing latest

2. Installed latest Windows updates and Copilot is now missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed latest Windows updates and Copilot is now missing: I was using Windows 11 Pro 23H2 and I really appreciate the Copilot feature. But after installing the latest Windows Updates, now I can't use Copilot any more. No preference entry in taskbar settings, no pop-up window showing up after pressing Windows + C, it's like the...
  3. Installed latest Windows updates and Copilot is now missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed latest Windows updates and Copilot is now missing: I was using Windows 11 Pro 23H2 and I really appreciate the Copilot feature. But after installing the latest Windows Updates, now I can't use Copilot any more. No preference entry in taskbar settings, no pop-up window showing up after pressing Windows + C, it's like the...
  4. PIN now missing after latest update

PIN now missing after latest update: Since latest update, I now get this message when attempting to use my PIN: "Something has happened to your PIN,..."I now have to sign in with "my computer" password...
  5. Missing files after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing files after latest update: I'm missing a folder which contained after effects files. It's just gone since I updated two days ago. I think this is update kb4551762 Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips on what to do? (If anything) I'm pretty worried other stuff is gone too, I have my important...
  6. MIssing .dll files since latest Update

MIssing .dll files since latest Update: Since the December 10th 2019 update I no longer have the use of my Photoshop program. It appears I now have some missing .dll files. I tried uninstalling the updates to no avail. I have tried installing some file I was directed to some kind of CC++ files, downloading...
  7. After Windows 10 Latest update Nvidia is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Windows 10 Latest update Nvidia is missing: NVIDIA Geforce 940MX graphic drivers not working after latest windows 10 update. The option in right click mouse is also missing. I tried these settings in device manager Driver Update, Disable devices & Uninstall device. No change after this. when go to services.msc and...
  8. missing apps from latest update

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing apps from latest update: the January 16, 2019 update deleted several programs and apps from my laptop. I can no longer access my email on the mail app. what do I need to do to get everything back the way it was prior to January 2019?...
  9. Can't update windows and the windows store is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update windows and the windows store is missing: I tried every solution on the internet but still not fixing anything, plz help! [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-windows-and-the-windows-store-is/e166068d-ab40-435b-89a4-7f4151e2d68e
  10. Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10

Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10: All Store App Updates and Microsoft Updates can now be found in this Thread. This is to make it easier for members to find once an App has been updated or upgraded, also for any member to add their own that they find in the store to add. This will hopefully let members...