Windows 10: Windows Store not updating any apps.

Discus and support Windows Store not updating any apps. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep attempting to play Apex Legends, but each time I'm forcefully tabbed out of the game and told that an app is required to open the MS Gamebar. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jayden Barber, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Windows Store not updating any apps.

I keep attempting to play Apex Legends, but each time I'm forcefully tabbed out of the game and told that an app is required to open the MS Gamebar. I attempt to update it, but there are a ton of apps in the queue to update, none of which ever update. These apps include the Windows Store, Game Bar, Web Experience Pack, and many more.Since I just use this computer for gaming, I've already tried three fresh Windows installs this morning in the hopes that this would resolve the problem, but to no effect. Specifically, Windows 11 23h2.

:)

Jayden Barber, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Windows Store not updating existing apps

We may need to resolve the Windows Update error first, so that you can update the apps on the
    Windows Store. Let's refer to this article. Here are the suggested steps to follow:

• Choose the version of your Windows (Windows 10).
    • Select No under Step 2 (Run the Windows Update troubleshooter).
    • Download the most recent KB. If you have done this step, click
      No to proceed to Step 4.
    • Run the DISM command. Follow the steps that will be provided.

Maria Fab, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Gino Des Win User

Windows Store not updating any apps.

Windows Store not updating existing apps but successfully downloads new apps

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to update apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows Store not updating any apps.

1. Windows Store not updating any apps. - Similar Threads - Store updating apps

2. Windows Store not updating any apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store not updating any apps.: I keep attempting to play Apex Legends, but each time I'm forcefully tabbed out of the game and told that an app is required to open the MS Gamebar. I attempt to update it, but there are a ton of apps in the queue to update, none of which ever update. These apps include the...
  3. Microsoft Store on Windows 11 wont update any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store on Windows 11 wont update any app: So yesterday the Xbox app didn't show any of my installed games, I ended up uninstalling the Xbox app, then I tried to re-install it and Microsoft Store just isnt updating or loading some apps, I already searched everywhere , did sfc scan, dism, reset, repair uninstall and...
  4. Microsoft Store on Windows 11 wont update any app

Microsoft Store on Windows 11 wont update any app: So yesterday the Xbox app didn't show any of my installed games, I ended up uninstalling the Xbox app, then I tried to re-install it and Microsoft Store just isnt updating or loading some apps, I already searched everywhere , did sfc scan, dism, reset, repair uninstall and...
  5. Windows Store won't install any apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store won't install any apps: Hi,I have recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition to pre-load, however when I press install I'm prompted with a box asking me to select which hard drive to install the game on. I try and select one, and then nothing happens. I did some research, and the issue seems...
  6. Microsoft Store Will NOT Update ANY apps, Code: 0x80073CFE

Microsoft Store Will NOT Update ANY apps, Code: 0x80073CFE: After researching this to the best of my ability, I cannot fathom how this has been going on without no surefire fix other than reformatting. A few weeks ago, I could update and play Minecraft with my sons. Since there was a new update, I attempted to do it through MS store....
  7. Windows not updating and not able to download any app from windows store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not updating and not able to download any app from windows store: Windows not updating and not able to download any app from windows store [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-updating-and-not-able-to-download-any/01b3b632-f9a3-4703-8f0c-779df061d4fb
  8. Issues with Microsoft Store when downloading any app / updating the store

Issues with Microsoft Store when downloading any app / updating the store: hi, just wondering if anyone could help, having issues with the Microsoft Store, when trying to download any apps from the store (including trying to update the store im getting a error code Code: 0x80073CFE, these start to download but then fails right away. ive already...
  9. Cannot open any Windows Store Apps after updating to 1903

Cannot open any Windows Store Apps after updating to 1903: I recently updated to the 1903 build of Windows. After updating I noticed that I could no longer open any apps that I downloaded through the windows store. I tried an existing app (Ubuntu on Windows) and also installed Spotify from the store, and tried to launch that. Upon...
  10. Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps

Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps: I'm trying to install the PDP Control Hub app for my Afterglow controller, but every time I click Install it does nothing, when I click ... and then Install on my devices, it works but then the install doesn't continue, it tells me "Couldn't install, try again soon" When I...