Windows 10: Windows Store not working

Discus and support Windows Store not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried some commands and none have worked and have thought about reinstalling. Should I or is there a better fix for this? 16907 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Boned, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Boned Win User

Windows Store not working

I've tried some commands and none have worked and have thought about reinstalling. Should I or is there a better fix for this?

:)

Boned, Aug 16, 2015

2. MS Store

Error 0x80070422 occurs when there is a problem with the update. To help resolve the issue, you can run the troubleshooter by following the steps provided in this After doing so, try updating Windows Store one more time and see if the same issue will happen

I get this.
    Windows Store not working [​IMG]

My store itis not working, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 16, 2015
  5. DavidG Win User
    Hello Boned,

The "repair install Windows 10" fixed my Windows Store problem and some other problems I was having.
    Read my thread if you are interested.

Problems in User Account, not appearing in Admin Account (store, sfc)

DavidG, Aug 16, 2015
  6. Boned Win User
    Boned, Aug 16, 2015
  7. Boned Win User
    I have done the second thing and the store seems to work but it keeps saying that the server isn't responding and it crashes every time it does that. Do I do the first thing you recommended?

Boned, Aug 16, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

Check that your system clock has the correct time zone, this happened to me, and that was the problem.

Control Panel > Date and Time > Change Time Zone...

Find your Time Zone > click ok

then go to the Internet Time tab... click change settings > Update now.

Cliff S, Aug 16, 2015
  9. Whatrymes Win User
    Wow! Me too. Whenever I have tried to download apps from the Store for days, it would just close itself. My time zone was set wrong, I didn't even notice. Changed the time zone and now Windows Store is working fine.

Whatrymes, Aug 16, 2015
  10. pcreyn319 Win User
    For whatever reason, this fixed my issue as well. Very strange bug.

pcreyn319, Aug 18, 2015
  11. stocktiki Win User
    Same problem here. Windows Store opens, shows splash screen then closes. Time zone is set correctly.

stocktiki, Aug 21, 2015
  12. DavidG Win User
    Hi stocktiki,
    Did you try the links posted by Brink (post #2)? The second link fixed my problem but after doing that check your time zone.

DavidG, Aug 21, 2015
  13. stocktiki Win User

Hi. Tried the step and entered:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

The system said something about "deployment operation..."

Then confirmed time zone correct.

Tried to launch Store. No dice...

stocktiki, Aug 21, 2015
  14. DavidG Win User
    That cut & paste method if tricky, if your keyboard has a different shaped quote mark it does not run. Try the .bat file click on the link with the red arrow. After it runs you should see "press any key to continue".
    PS you might need to reduce your browser to an ICON to see it.

DavidG, Aug 21, 2015
  15. DavidG Win User
    DavidG, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows Store not working - Similar Threads - Store working

2. Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working: Tried everything to get the Windows Store to work. PLease help Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working: Tried everything to get the Windows Store to work. PLease help Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  4. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working: I recently had to replace my hard drive, and am trying to get all my games back up and running. In order to get onto Minecraft, I need to be signed into both the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. However, neither login/sign in buttons are working. I am able to sign into either...
  5. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working: I recently had to replace my hard drive, and am trying to get all my games back up and running. In order to get onto Minecraft, I need to be signed into both the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. However, neither login/sign in buttons are working. I am able to sign into either...
  6. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

7. Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...: I reset my windows 11 laptop yesterday but after that windows apps such as Microsoft Store, Xbox App, Xbox Gamebar have not been functioning properly same with some of the hp software apps.For example: I try to open Microsoft Store, it opens after few seconds but then keeps...
  8. Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...

Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...: I reset my windows 11 laptop yesterday but after that windows apps such as Microsoft Store, Xbox App, Xbox Gamebar have not been functioning properly same with some of the hp software apps.For example: I try to open Microsoft Store, it opens after few seconds but then keeps...
  9. Microsoft store will not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store will not work: Windows 10 22H2Like the title says, the microsoft store will not work. I can open it up and look through the tabs but that's all it will do. It will not download anything, will not launch anything; if I view a page for an app or game it will freeze. Trying to update any apps...
  10. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...