Windows 10: Windows Store Payout Improvements

Discus and support Windows Store Payout Improvements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Continuing with the Dev Center unification, today I want to share with you payout reporting improvements rolling in the coming weeks that will unify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Store Payout Improvements

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapp...-improvements/

:)

Brink, May 29, 2015
  2. jaksi1992 Win User

My country (Hungary) is not on the list of supported countries for payouts. Am I able to receive payouts to a not hungarian bank account?

I made some applications on Windows Phone 7 and want to sell them. I read that my country (Hungary) is not on the list of countries or regions where payouts are supported. Will I be able to receive payouts to a not hungarian bank account?

Source: http://create.msdn.com/en-us/home/faq

jaksi1992, May 29, 2015
  3. How to delete payout method from account?

Can you delete my payout methed

md.ashrafmahmud, May 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows Store Payout Improvements

1. Windows Store Payout Improvements - Similar Threads - Store Payout Improvements

2. "Improvements"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Improvements": Is anyone at Microsoft paying any attention to the huge demand for workarounds to get rid of new "features" in Windows 10? E.g., don't hide scroll bars, get rid of Quick Access, disable file grouping. Or are we to expect another 18 years of assuming all users are teenagers...
  3. Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10: Microsoft is rolling out a new look for the official Store in Windows 10. The company has been making a lot of changes to the Store ever since it unveiled Fluent Design, and the latest update brings a beautiful new look for app and game listings in the store. The improved...
  4. Microsoft is testing a new and improved product page for Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is testing a new and improved product page for Windows 10 Store: Microsoft appears to be testing some changes for the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 with select Insiders. The latest update brings some UI changes to apps and games product page. The new look of Microsoft Store Microsoft has tweaked the product page for PCs. The company has...
  5. Microsoft Store gets new improvements in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store gets new improvements in latest update: Microsoft pushed out a new update for its Store app for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile users. The latest update has been made available for users enrolled in the Release Preview ring. With the latest update Microsoft has made some improvements to the Store application...
  6. An improved add-in store experience inside Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    An improved add-in store experience inside Outlook: Outlook add-ins enable you to access apps and services you most commonly use - whether that's customer relationship management software, a work management service or a translator tool, right in email, so you can accomplish more, faster. Today we are announcing an improved...
  7. KB4058043 Store reliability improvements for Windows 10 v1709

in Windows 10 News
    KB4058043 Store reliability improvements for Windows 10 v1709: Microsoft Store reliability improvements for Windows 10 Version 1709: December 15, 2017 Summary This update makes reliability improvements to Microsoft Store and fixes an issue that could cause app update failures and cause Microsoft Store to generate unnecessary...
  8. Microsoft internally considering improved Windows Store design

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft internally considering improved Windows Store design: Microsoft internally considering improved Windows Store design Microsoft is internally working on an improved design for the Windows Store. With the Anniversary Update, the company will be tweak the layout of some parts of the Store, and they will also overhaul the app...
  9. Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility: Windows Store has received feedback from some developers who were not able to find their apps in the Store and we’ve been working hard to improve app visibility. In addition to improving app visibility, later this month the Store will also optimize the algorithms that...
  10. How Microsoft is improving Windows Store app catalog

in Windows 10 News
    How Microsoft is improving Windows Store app catalog: Today I want to share with you adjustments we are making to Windows Store app certification policies to improve the Store experience for your customers. How we are improving Windows Store app catalog As of today, we are enforcing a more robust approach to 10.1 app...