Windows 10: Windows Store problem

Discus and support Windows Store problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else run into this? Clicking on the Windows Store icon produces just the Store title bar and the spinner going continuously? Nothing else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by streetwolf, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Windows Store problem

Anyone else run into this? Clicking on the Windows Store icon produces just the Store title bar and the spinner going continuously? Nothing else appears. My event log has this error which appears to be related:

Name resolution for the name storeedgefd.dsx.mp.microsoft.com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

The only way to get Store working again is to reboot. Any ideas on what's going on?

:)

streetwolf, Oct 16, 2015
  2. DMW STORE Win User

Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, Oct 16, 2015
  3. DMW STORE Win User
    windows 10 upgrade Stuck on Airplane mode & there is not showing any wireless devices

unable to turn off airplane mode

DMW STORE, Oct 16, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Windows Store problem

streetwolf, check your network properties and disable/uncheck IPv6

5. Disabling IPv6 was of no help. The Store works for a time then I eventually time out with an error code of 0x8000FFFF. Before then I get the event log error I mentioned above.

I also notice that I can get to Music and Movies and TV. Home, Apps, and Games I can't. I tried a couple of different DNS like Google and OpenDNS but I get the problem with both.

Any ideas?

streetwolf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store problem

1. Windows Store problem - Similar Threads - Store problem

2. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store: App installer updating stuck and is not downloading. therefore i can't install any app from store because app installer package wont be updating or downloading and stuck on 604kb of 3.0mb....
  3. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store: App installer updating stuck and is not downloading. therefore i can't install any app from store because app installer package wont be updating or downloading and stuck on 604kb of 3.0mb....
  4. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store update problem

Microsoft Store update problem: HelloI'm currently having a problem with Microsoft Store.Whenever i open up Microsoft Store,and click on Library the following Apps say they need updating:-App InstallerMixed Reality PortalGet HelpMicrosoft PeopleSnipping ToolMSN WeatherXbox Game Bar PluginI update all of...
  6. Microsoft Store update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store update problem: HelloI'm currently having a problem with Microsoft Store.Whenever i open up Microsoft Store,and click on Library the following Apps say they need updating:-App InstallerMixed Reality PortalGet HelpMicrosoft PeopleSnipping ToolMSN WeatherXbox Game Bar PluginI update all of...
  7. Microsoft Store update problem

8. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...
  9. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...
  10. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...