Windows 10: Windows store (problems transfering games)

Discus and support Windows store (problems transfering games) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello recently i made a fresh install of windows 10 home edition on my gaming desktop pc , before i had the same version of windows and i didnt have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JDM, Sep 15, 2017.

1. JDM
    JDM Win User

Windows store (problems transfering games)

Hello recently i made a fresh install of windows 10 home edition on my gaming desktop pc , before i had the same version of windows and i didnt have any problems installing games from the windows store but now days after the freash install i click and click on a game (ex forza 6) and nothing happens doesnt show no option do donwload or anything iil leave a short clip . PS sry for any typos
    [youtube]bYuAHZNz8y4[/youtube]

:)

2. Installing .xap files to lumia 925 from apps downloaded to pc

I have nokia lumia 925 but i can't install apps and games downloaded from windows store to my pc and transferred it to my lumia 925 via bluetooth. Every item i install .xap files, a message alway appear that "Can't install company app. There's a problem with this company app. Contact your company's person for help." when i downloaded the apps and games at windows store manually.

How can install apps downloaded to my pc and transfer them to lumia 925 (lumia 925 doesn't have sd card) manually?

skye14---01, Sep 15, 2017
  3. Windows Store

Hello,

If you downloaded the game directly from Windows Store, copying and transferring of the game to another computer is not possible. However, if the other computer is logged in with the same Microsoft Account that you have, then, you can still download and
    install the game. You just need to log in to the Store and look for you purchases.

Regards

Sherry Bel, Sep 15, 2017
Thema:

Windows store (problems transfering games)

1. Windows store (problems transfering games) - Similar Threads - store problems transfering

2. Transferring Microsoft store games to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Microsoft store games to new computer: Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have a real dilemma. I bought my wife a new computer. We want to transfer her games free not bought from one computer to the new one. She has been playing them for years and does not want to start from the beginning. Is this possible?...
  3. Transferring Microsoft store games to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Microsoft store games to new computer: Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have a real dilemma. I bought my wife a new computer. We want to transfer her games free not bought from one computer to the new one. She has been playing them for years and does not want to start from the beginning. Is this possible?...
  4. Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC: So I have an issue and I cant figure it out. I'm trying to transfer a Microsoft store game from my portable harddrive to my desktops HDD. I'm using the trick where you start the download on the "to" PC, pause it after a few seconds, go to the WindowsApps folder and replace...
  5. Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC: So I have an issue and I cant figure it out. I'm trying to transfer a Microsoft store game from my portable harddrive to my desktops HDD. I'm using the trick where you start the download on the "to" PC, pause it after a few seconds, go to the WindowsApps folder and replace...
  6. Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc

Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc: Can I clone the disk drive that I installed my MS Game on in PC a and then insert the cloned drive in PC b and change my MS store settings to match the new drive and expect the game to work without having to download it again please?...
  7. Transfer a store game across multiple PCs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer a store game across multiple PCs: Is it possible to transfer a huge game downloaded from microsoft store from one PC to another with the same microsoft accountSo that I won't have to redownload the entire 90 Gb game over and over again...
  8. Transfer Microsoft Store game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Microsoft Store game: I have a new laptop and wish to transfer GTA San Andreas from my old laptop to my new. Where would I start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-microsoft-store-game/50c8b18e-53c8-4f58-be82-5d397bcf7898
  9. Transfering Windows Store games to another PC

Transfering Windows Store games to another PC: So, I've downloaded a bunch of games from my account to my notebook (a friend of mine has a pretty fast internet, so I went there with the notebook to download) and wanted to copy the files to my PC, but I'm tied up in the windowsapps folder permission shenanigans. I've...
  10. Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc

Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc: Hey. I have Windows 10 Home and I'm trying to transfer a game that I bought and installed on one pc to another pc. I have already moved the game to a flash drive (via the option in Settings-->Apps)and am trying to put it on the new pc. When I try to copy the game folders to...