Windows 10: Windows Store Removed .. How to Install again ?

Discus and support Windows Store Removed .. How to Install again ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone ! I was having some problems with Windows Store First of all I got error 0x800072efe Looked all over the Internet. Finally fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Isak, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Isak Win User

Windows Store Removed .. How to Install again ?

Hey everyone !

I was having some problems with Windows Store

First of all
    I got error 0x800072efe
    Looked all over the Internet. Finally fixed it.

Then started getting error 0x80070005. And no matter what it couldn't be fixed.
    So I decided to uninstall Store using 10AppsManager and I also deleted all Microsoft.WindowsStore packagefamily folders.

I tried every solution available on Internet but none worked
    This was one of them Restore and reinstall Windows Store in Windows 10 after removing with PowerShell

Can anyone help me, please ?
    I don't want to do a system rest as it'll result in losing all my programs I had installed since Windows 8.
    Never did a reset.

:)

2. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Feb 20, 2016
  3. Debhere Win User
    Nokia store uninsatalled now how to install again from software updates

any help?? I am still waiting for suggestion and solutions from Nokia devellopers. are they listening?

Cummon developers u can help me to sort out this issues?

Debhere, Feb 20, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Feb 20, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Yup that's the ONLY way.
    Personal experience/experiment*Redface

Cliff S, Feb 20, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Edit to above: "Experiment", I could have just reimaged with Macrium too, but where is the chance to learn something*Smile

Cliff S, Feb 20, 2016
  7. Isak Win User
    Thanks for the infos, Brink and Cliff S ! *Biggrin

I remember when I upgraded to 10 from 8.1, using Media Creation Tool. And didn't lose anything by choosing the 'Keep personal files and apps' option.
    So, I can do an In-Place upgrade to 10 from 10. Without losing anything.

Thanks again !
    I'll try this first thing tomorrow, from the ISO *Biggrin

And also thanks for letting me know about Macrium.
    After doing this, the second thing tomorrow will be a backup using Macrium *Biggrin

PS.
    Do I need to uninstall the updates to my Win10 ?

8. Cliff S New Member

Nope. And it's recommended to let the MCT search for updates, before the in place upgrade. It's slower and takes much longer, but in the end it saves time later.

Cliff S, Feb 20, 2016
  9. dalchina New Member
    Note on in-place upgrade repair install:
    This will refresh Windows, after the manner of a Windows installation.
    - all/most associations will be unchanged
    - all your programs will be left installed
    - you will lose any custom fonts
    - you will lose any customised system icons
    - you may need to re-establish your Wi-Fi connection
    - you will need to redo Windows updates subsequent to the build you have used for the repair install
    - system restore will be turned off- you should turn it on again and I recommend you manually schedule a daily restore point.

dalchina, Feb 21, 2016
  10. Isak Win User
    Thanks everyone, it worked great. Windows Store is back with no errors now and I've everything's as it was.
    @dalchina
    Thanks for the note, I'll do these things

Thema:

1. Windows Store Removed .. How to Install again ? - Similar Threads - Store Removed Install

2. How do I install Microsoft Store on Windows 10 if it's removed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Microsoft Store on Windows 10 if it's removed?: My old laptop was slowing down a lot, no matter what could I possibly do, and it would boot up after around 15 minutes. So although I wasn't really using it, I decided to do a little upgrade on it. I replaced its HDD with an SSD and now the performance is awesome.I asked...
  3. How do I install Microsoft Store on Windows 10 if it's removed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Microsoft Store on Windows 10 if it's removed?: My old laptop was slowing down a lot, no matter what could I possibly do, and it would boot up after around 15 minutes. So although I wasn't really using it, I decided to do a little upgrade on it. I replaced its HDD with an SSD and now the performance is awesome.I asked...
  4. How do I install Microsoft Store on Windows 10 if it's removed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows Store "Try That Again"

Windows Store "Try That Again": When open the Windows Store I get an error message Code: 0x80131500 and can't sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-try-that-again/604e338e-d7cf-4a4f-b04f-4d392d318329
  6. Remove USB Installer - Start Over Again

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove USB Installer - Start Over Again: Okay, so I am at a total loss here. I am detailing the current problem and all debug steps taken so far below. I am working on a fresh build. Computer has an m2 (SN850 500GB) and HDD. I configured the computer correctly to install windows from USB. Installed Windows 10...
  7. How to download microsoft store again

How to download microsoft store again: Hey I was resetting the Microsoft store from settings then the Microsoft store stopped working so i tried following guides and then one of he guides made me uninstall it when I wasn't realizing Can someone help please...
  8. Removing Windows Store App Install Location

Removing Windows Store App Install Location: Because I saw all the E3 news I thought, I'll check out how to install Windows Store apps to a seperate drive, instead of on my main drive. Unfortunately, using the "Change Where New Content Is Saved" settings pane for apps creates a bunch of folders in the root of the drive...
  9. Windows Store - Couldn't install we'll try again later.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store - Couldn't install we'll try again later.: Anyone getting this? Have tried re-signing in but no dice. 123515
  10. Windows Store (again...)

Windows Store (again...): I just upgraded my laptop to windows 10 and I got the usual Windows Store problem. I was later aware that this is a common issue, so I tried every method suggested in google. But, then it turned out to make windows store to become faulty. What I did was: 1) Delete a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem with deleted app on windowsphone and couldnt install again