Windows 10: Windows Store slow checking updates?

Discus and support Windows Store slow checking updates? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone notice issues with the store tonight? I always check manually for updates and normally the cycle is a few seconds. But tonight its taking a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, May 15, 2017.

1. Windows Store slow checking updates?

Anyone notice issues with the store tonight? I always check manually for updates and normally the cycle is a few seconds. But tonight its taking a couple minutes. I wondered if the slowness was being experienced by others?

:)

Scottyboy99, May 15, 2017

2. Windows Store is not getting updated to microsoft store in my pc

my pc is running build 16299.19 and on insider preview slow ring. But my store is still windows store and by checking update in the store i am getting app updates but no update to store to make it Microsoft store is showing up. Store version is 11708.1001.30.0

Supriya Pan, May 15, 2017
  3. ASPHALT 8 GAME PROBLEM WITH THE UPDATE !!!

ASPHALT 8 game is asking for frequent updates!!!

And even if I try to update it in store,it is not downloading... the Store app is very very slow...

Is there some way to skip the update or else is there any other way to update the game using some faster app,as the store app is dead slow.... Please help me !!!!!

Also I Checked in troubleshooting.. It says there is a problem with cache of windows store app.. Help me fix that....

drvigneshwaran, May 15, 2017
  4. MikeKul Win User

Windows Store slow checking updates?

Same here. Store is very slow.
    Windows update is returning a 0x80244022 error for me as well.

MikeKul, May 15, 2017
  5. Ok thanks for sharing. Must be issues at MS tonight!

Scottyboy99, May 15, 2017
  6. MikeKul Win User
    Its Morning for me. *Tongue

MikeKul, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store slow checking updates?

1. Windows Store slow checking updates? - Similar Threads - Store slow checking

2. Are all windows store apps updates are checked before available to windows store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Are all windows store apps updates are checked before available to windows store?: I read that when a developer an app to windows store it is being checked and scan. I found this here . I do some doubt so I want to ask if the Microsoft Team checks the app updates before making it available? To expound. A rouge dev can submit a proper and honest app to get...
  3. Microsoft Store checking for updates is taking forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store checking for updates is taking forever: On Netflix, I received error code U7111-1331 telling me to update my Netflix app in order to stream. I went to the Netflix page on the Microsoft Store but it gave me no option to update the app. So I clicked on Downloads and Updates, checked for updates, and it's taking...
  4. Microsoft Store/Windows Update Downloading Insanely Slow

Microsoft Store/Windows Update Downloading Insanely Slow: Hi, friends. Let's start by saying that I've looked into a lot of questions from people in similar situations that I'm currently in and have tried a lot of fixes, but haven't come up with anything. I'm going to try and explain what I've done up until this point to the best...
  5. Microsoft Store Check for updates doesn't work

Microsoft Store Check for updates doesn't work: So, when I check for updates, it does nothing. But when I go to the page of a particular app, if this app has an update, it will auto-update. I've looked many solutions, deleted the cache manually located in Packages/Microsoft.WindowsStore/LocalCache, used the 2...
  6. Slow to check for updates and a "please wait" screen at reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow to check for updates and a "please wait" screen at reboot: I'm using the 1909 version and only yesterday and today my pc takes at least a hour to check for updates, and also after rebooting my pc today I got a "please wait" blue screen before loading my login page. I ran troubleshooter for Windows Update and it's showing no errors...
  7. Microsoft Store can't check for updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store can't check for updates: This issue is very annoying. I tried to reset the store, but it didn't work.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-check-for-updates/89b4ada1-e793-4515-91f8-3a91fdb51ac7
  8. Unable to check for updates in Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to check for updates in Windows Store: Hi all! I am on my sister's computer doing my routine check on it, and its having issues checking for updates in the Windows Store. The wheel on "Check for updates" just keeps spinning and doesn't stop. Specs: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586, Acer...
  9. Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Store: How to: Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Store How to Check for App Updates in Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 offers various apps, games, music, movies & TV, and books that users can browse through, purchase, or get for free...
  10. Create Check for Updates in Store Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Check for Updates in Store Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Check for Updates in Store Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Check for updates in Store Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 offers various apps, games, music, movies & TV, and books that users can browse...