Windows 10: Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app

Discus and support Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app [img] The Windows Store team seems really busy these days updating the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app

Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app

Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.windowslatest.com/2016/06...ds-owning-app/

Cluster Head, Jun 22, 2016
  2. Winuser Win User

I think this should be optional. As far as I'm concerned it's nobodies business what apps I use.

:)

Winuser, Jun 22, 2016
  3. store not downloading any app

showing error code (0x8024401c) while downloading any app from windows store on windows 10

i am using a proxy server for my internet connection.

but at the same time my friend using same proxy server for internet connection is able to download apps.

then why in my pc it is showing error (0x8024401c).

Prateek601, Jun 22, 2016
  4. Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app

newly installed app not visible anywhere!!!

It is nowhere to be found, not on sd card not in games hub not in app list, neither shows up in storage sense under apps, when I go to the app to redownload in the store it shows app installed. I use an sd card and this happened once to me and also to
    my friend, we both were using sd card to install app and both running Win 8.1.

KartikHarpanahalli, Jun 22, 2016
  5. zooburner Win User
    I would agree its broadcasting what's on your computer to everyone you know (or at least everyone the computer thinks you know) over the next few years the real cost of windows 10 'Free' upgrade will become apparent.

Perhaps the real answer is to create an account with no friends, in other words an account just for the computer.

zooburner, Jun 22, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    Sadly I do have to agree. IMHO MS and other companies are going to far by taking way to much of our computing privacy for their own agenda. In time we're going to need privacy laws enacted to protect our privacy when we're using our computers. I have always felt that in time we're going to find out the real reason for the Win 10 give away.

Winuser, Jun 22, 2016
  7. - provided the necessary safe-guards are in place, I see no problem...

- in fact, I reckon it's a rather neat idea..*Thumbs

BugMeister, Jun 23, 2016
  8. Winuser Win User

If given a choice I'll pass.

Winuser, Jun 23, 2016
  9. Winuser Win User
    The more I think about this the more I'm not liking it. If MS wants to use me to endorse apps I want to be compensated.

Winuser, Jun 23, 2016
  10. - depends how you look at it - it could useful if you need advice on how to use a particular app..

BugMeister, Jun 24, 2016
  11. gtspeck Win User
    I'm with you, if I have a choice I would pass as well*Sad

gtspeck, Jun 24, 2016
  12. Winuser Win User
    If I need advice or help I'll check online. If I want to recommend a app I'll tell my friends about it.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app - Similar Threads - Store starts showing

2. Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently used ones will rise to the top...
  3. Friend Can't use Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friend Can't use Microsoft Store Apps: Hello, I don't know a huge amount about this issue but its bothering us both and there seems to be no clear problem. My friend is running a trial version of windows - which i hope is the only issue, He has tried to open Sea of Thieves and Deep rock Galactic from the microsoft...
  4. App list doesn't showing in the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    App list doesn't showing in the start menu: Even after turning on the option the app list doesn't merge with tiles . Please help me to resolve problem providing some screenshots [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start Menu: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently used ones will rise to the top...
  6. Reset "don't show in this list" for msst used apps in Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset "don't show in this list" for msst used apps in Start: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently ones will rise to the top of the...
  7. Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing: I have enabled the ALL my Settings > Personalisation > Start options. My Settings > Privacy >General options are also ALL enabled. I do not have most used listing or recently added listing displayed. Please help me fix this problem...
  8. Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list: So, I'm on Windows 10, the latest version, and I have been having one issue. I have certain apps such as Cydia Impactor which doesn't show up in the app list. I can pin it to the start menu but I really want it in the list. This app was originally in the Documents folder...
  9. Windows 10 start up Apps list shows a strange App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 start up Apps list shows a strange App: Hello, Today I have observed the following behavior on my Dell Inspiron Laptop, when I boot my laptop and login, I get to the list of startup apps and see a strange app in the list. This app disappears from the list if I go to Apps and Features and come back to the startup...
  10. Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 All apps in the Start menu displays an alphabetical list of all your installed Windows apps and desktop apps in Windows 10. Some of these apps are grouped...