Windows 10: Windows Store Themes not downloading.

Discus and support Windows Store Themes not downloading. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click the "Get" button on a Windows theme in the store it very briefly say's "working.." before refreshing the page and not downloading the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kol12, May 9, 2018.

1. Kol12 Win User

Windows Store Themes not downloading.

When I click the "Get" button on a Windows theme in the store it very briefly say's "working.." before refreshing the page and not downloading the theme. Anyone else have this issue? Other apps seem to download normally.

:)

Kol12, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store Themes not downloading.

1. Windows Store Themes not downloading. - Similar Threads - Store Themes downloading

2. download themes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download themes: download themes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-themes/caef82cc-9fb3-4cff-a19a-cba83c6b2460
  3. download themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download themes: download themes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-themes/caef82cc-9fb3-4cff-a19a-cba83c6b2460
  4. How to download better themes in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to download better themes in Microsoft Store: HOW TO DOWNLOAD BETTER THEMES IN THE MICROSOFT STOREHey I'm Sabahat Noor Azad and I'm Here to Help.Today We're Helping About Downloading Better Themes at the Microsoft Store. It Is Pretty Simple.First Follow These Steps.Settings > Personalization's > ThemesThen Scroll Down a...
  5. How to download better themes in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download better themes in Microsoft Store: HOW TO DOWNLOAD BETTER THEMES IN THE MICROSOFT STOREHey I'm Sabahat Noor Azad and I'm Here to Help.Today We're Helping About Downloading Better Themes at the Microsoft Store. It Is Pretty Simple.First Follow These Steps.Settings > Personalization's > ThemesThen Scroll Down a...
  6. How to download better themes in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?: I just downloaded the pride 2020 wallpapers slideshow and I wanted to know the location of the folder in which it is installed. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-themes-downloaded-from-microsoft/c42bbee0-00be-4759-9c45-c69fcac40524
  8. Themes download

in Windows 10 Customization
    Themes download: I can't download new themes from the Microsoft Store, the page doesn't open and asks to "refresh this page" but it doesn't work. What might be wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/themes-download/41883f1c-5aef-4cf2-9d59-4738a6ace4d5
  9. Downloaded themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloaded themes: A simple query when I download and install themes for the background just where are they stored because if I hit Browse in the Personalisation > Background there are no pics to be found and I cannot even find them in Pictures. Any advice greatly appreciated. 130938
  10. Downloaded themes

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloaded themes: A simple query when I download and install themes for the background just where are they stored because if I hit Browse in the Personalisation > Background there are no pics to be found and I cannot even find them in Pictures. Any advice greatly appreciated. 130938

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows themes not downloading from store

2. cannot find downloaded themes

3. themes are not downloading from store

4. windows store not downloading themes,
  5. themes in microsoft store not loading,
  6. cant download themes from windows store,
  7. windows store themes not downloading,
  8. microsoft store themes not downloading,
  9. themes will not download,
  10. themes not downloading,
  11. windows themes not downloading