Windows 10: Windows Store Twitter app

Discus and support Windows Store Twitter app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone got the twitter app new update available in the store Mine has just been updated 34134 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Windows Store Twitter app

Anyone got the twitter app new update available in the store
    Mine has just been updated

:)

hTconeM9user, Dec 16, 2015

2. Twitter mobile notifications in Microsoft 950 Windows phone not working

Yes, total notifications support is missing in the windows 10 version of the twitter app. You'll have to request the dev(twitter support) to add the feature or use a third party app from the store(lots of great twitter apps are there, check them out).

Stranger_Hanyo, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Live Tile for Twitter

Hi Garnerel,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in twitter app settings.

I suggest you to follow the methods below to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter to check for any changes in app settings and also update twitter app through Windows Store.

Method 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issues still persist, refer to the below method.

Method 2: I recommend you update
    twitter app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with twitter app's live tile, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

Windows Store Twitter app

1. Windows Store Twitter app - Similar Threads - Store Twitter app

2. Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.: Good morning or afternoon to all, I am hoping to get a resolution to my problem with the Microsoft Store. Whenever I search for the Twitter app. it tells me that I own it, however when I click on it says, "This app requires the latest version of Microsoft Edge." I'm certain...
  3. Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.: Good morning or afternoon to all, I am hoping to get a resolution to my problem with the Microsoft Store. Whenever I search for the Twitter app. it tells me that I own it, however when I click on it says, "This app requires the latest version of Microsoft Edge." I'm certain...
  4. Twitter app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Twitter app: Hello, I have a problem with the Twitter application coming from the Microsoft Store. I right click on it to pin it in the taskbar but as soon as I turn off my PC, it disappears from the taskbar. I have to start over every time... Is that normal? I have this problem only on...
  5. Twitter app on windows 10

Twitter app on windows 10: I have Twitter app downloaded on my PC windows 10 and the notifications just stopped working. They don't show up anymore. I tried uninstalling and changing the notifications settings but no option I do works. I see others have this problem so please fix this Microsoft...
  6. Twitter App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Twitter App: The twitter App downloaded from the store and added to my start menu does not work, it doesn't show toast / push notifications, even though I have it turned on, its turned on in windows 10 settings under notifications and actions, the live tile doesn't work. It didn't work at...
  7. Twitter app removal

Twitter app removal: Hi All, Trying to capture a reference machine using sccm. Windows 10 Education Once I run the wizard, sysprep fails to run. Error message from sysprep log below and appears to fail on the twitter app. Now, there is no app on the start button, only arrows so...
  8. New Version Twitter App in Store

New Version Twitter App in Store: New Version of Twitter ready for download and update for anyone interested in windows store 44298
  9. New Version of Twitter App Available in Store

New Version of Twitter App Available in Store: New Version of Twitter App Available in Store Version 5.1.3.0 Downloaded and Installed Ok 54711
  10. New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store

New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store: New Twitter App UpdateReady in Windows 10 Store Version 5.0.2.0 48472