Windows 10: Windows Store uninstalled after clean installing Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Store uninstalled after clean installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Clean installed Windows 10 after upgrading to it, deleted all partitions during the install, only to find that windows store was uninstalled as well,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vodorlo, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Vodorlo Win User

Windows Store uninstalled after clean installing Windows 10

Clean installed Windows 10 after upgrading to it, deleted all partitions during the install, only to find that windows store was uninstalled as well, something I did not think would happen. I had use for a few apps that I figured I would reinstall afterwards, but I can now that the store is just not in the computer. Any way I can re-install it?

:)

Vodorlo, Aug 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 store not loading content

Just updating that my problem still not solved and i really ran out of ideas.

I tried to do a clean instalation of Windows 10 64-bit on my PC and the windows store did Worked properly but after installing the latest windows store updates from the store the problem came back again.

Here what i have already tried to solve the issue:

• Resetting windows store app.

• Uninstalling and Reinstalling windows store app.

• Open Upnp and DMZ ports in my routher.

• Disabling any AV/Firewall protection.

• Resetting my Routher.

• Cleaning temporary files and cookies.

• Rolling back to older GPU drivers.

• Creating local account / Sign in with another MS Account.

• Installing clean copy of Windows 10 64-bit om my machine.

Nothing of the mentioned above didn’t solved the problem.

George Panoiah, Aug 4, 2015
  3. 2 Issues driving me up a wall!

1) Store App: "store cache may be damaged" Even a clean install does not solve. After a clean install store cache fine, after all driver installs and Windows updates cache fine, after install of Windows 10 Pro "Store cache Damaged and not fixed". Any solutions
    I have found don't solve.

2) Windows 10 won't let me change the default location for my, Pictures, Music, etc.

Any suggestions?

"When we try and pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." - John Muir

SilverBack70, Aug 4, 2015
  4. Vodorlo Win User

Still looking for some help.

Vodorlo, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows Store uninstalled after clean installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Store uninstalled clean

2. Error code 0x80131500 in Microsoft Store after clean install Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0x80131500 in Microsoft Store after clean install Windows 10: I performed clean install of Windows 10 22H2 multiple times, but still getting this error code 0x80131500 for Microsoft Store, and sometimes it shows Something bad happen, unknown specified layout in manifest, in yellow font. Please help...
  3. Error code 0x80131500 in Microsoft Store after clean install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x80131500 in Microsoft Store after clean install Windows 10: I performed clean install of Windows 10 22H2 multiple times, but still getting this error code 0x80131500 for Microsoft Store, and sometimes it shows Something bad happen, unknown specified layout in manifest, in yellow font. Please help...
  4. Error code 0x80131500 in Microsoft Store after clean install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Store error after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store error after clean install: I install my Windows clean however when I try to download from MS store with my MS account I thought it will be smooth however I got an error message says something happened on our end try again later. Any issues on MS right now?...
  6. Store error after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store error after clean install: I install my Windows clean however when I try to download from MS store with my MS account I thought it will be smooth however I got an error message says something happened on our end try again later. Any issues on MS right now?...
  7. Store error after clean install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Windows 10 Activation after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation after clean install: Hi, i've just done a clean install of Windows 10, and im using the old key that i had but now it's giving me error code 0x803f7001. According to the FAQ it means that the key doesnt exist but that's weird because it did activate before? Not sure how i can solve this....
  9. Windows 10 freezing after clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezing after clean install: Hi, my computer keeps freezing even after a clean install on a SSD drive, mainly while using the edge browser. I did a full reset and still it froze while watching Mission Impossible trailer. nb. I have no third party software installed. The system a simple standard...
  10. Downgrading after clean Install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrading after clean Install of windows 10: Hey So I did a clean install of windows 10 because my computer was running slow, but now I would like to downgrade back to windows and I don't have the "windows.old" because of the clean install. Could someone please help me figure out a way to downgrade to my old...