Windows 10: Windows Store Update of 27 January 2016

Discus and support Windows Store Update of 27 January 2016 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I went to the Windows Store this morning there was an update to the Windows Store. After installing the update I found I could no longer open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StevenTodd, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Windows Store Update of 27 January 2016

When I went to the Windows Store this morning there was an update to the Windows Store. After installing the update I found I could no longer open the Windows Store either from the Windows Start tile or the All Apps Menu. A friend of mine also did the update and he now can no longer open the Windows Store. Tried using the WSReset.exe command but that did not work.

:)

StevenTodd, Jan 26, 2016
  2. BarryR_36 Win User

Windows Store Update of 27 January 2016

I have the same problem. Updated the Windows 10 store app today and now I cannot get the store app to open. I'm tired of getting these updates and causing problems. Nothing but grief.

BarryR_36, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Windows Store Update of 27 January 2016

When I went to the Windows store this morning (27 January 2016) there was an update to the Windows Store. After installing the update I found that I can no longer open the Windows Store. Tried opening it from the Start Tile and from the All Apps Menu
    but it will not open. How do I fix this. Tried using the WSReset.exe command but that did not work.

LarryRice_852, Jan 26, 2016
  4. Windows Store Update of 27 January 2016

I had all sorts of grief on Sunday with this. Had same issue, see this thread Windows Store won't open after update this morning

You could try a system restore to the point before the update and see if that fixes things. MS really knows how to make life difficult. A possible observation is that having the store open when you try to update it might not be a good thing. Different people report different outcomes. But when I got my store back again I noticed the update for the store was pending again. I quickly changed my Store update settings to auto rather than manual and quit the store. After leaving it a while I re-opened the store and the pending update was gone and my version number had updated indicating the update has succeeded silently in the background.

Scottyboy99, Jan 26, 2016
  5. Did a system restore and that fixed the problem.

StevenTodd, Jan 26, 2016
  6. Store update version today is 2015.25.24.0 go into store then settings and you will find what version you are on

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store Update of 27 January 2016

1. Windows Store Update of 27 January 2016 - Similar Threads - Store Update January

2. New Surface Duo firmware update released - January 27, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Duo firmware update released - January 27, 2021: Improvements and fixes in the update January 2021 January 27 release The following updates are available for unlocked Surface Duos. Software version Update info 2020.1211.85 (Unlocked Device) This update: Addresses scenarios outlined in the Android Security Bulletin -...
  3. New Microsoft To-Do app version released for Android - January 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version released for Android - January 27: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether its for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  4. Security Updates for Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016 (January 2019) (Spectre)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Updates for Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016 (January 2019) (Spectre): We cannot update windows 2016 1607 machine to following update. Security Updates for Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016 (January 2019) (Spectre) Plugin Output: KB : 4091664 - C:\Windows\system32\mcupdate_genuineintel.dll has not been patched. Remote version :...
  5. Free Play Days January 24-27 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Days January 24-27 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] This weekend is all about power! Take command of powerful fighters in the world of Dragon Ball and powerful cars on the Gold Coast of Australia. Xbox Live Gold members can play Forza Horizon 3 and Dragon Ball FighterZ for free as part of the Free Play Days event....
  6. Windows 10 issues since January 2016 on wards ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 issues since January 2016 on wards ?: Hi All, I've just got some complaints from my users regarding the below issue the top#4 most annoying problem in Windows 10 on any hardware: The Surface doesn’t go into sleep mode properly went you close the cover keyboard, then the Surface tablet temperature...
  7. New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book January 2016

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book January 2016: January 2016 updates for Surface Pro 4 The following update will be listed as “System Firmware Update – 1/27/2016” when you view your update history. Note When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface...
  8. January 12th 2016 Security Update Release Summary

in Windows 10 News
    January 12th 2016 Security Update Release Summary: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...
  9. Announcing January feature update for Office 2016 for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing January feature update for Office 2016 for Office 365: On February 23, 2017, we released the January feature update for Office 2016. To get the update immediately, open any Office 2016 app and choose File > Account > Update Options > Update Now. After you install the update, you should be running Version 1701 (Build...
  10. Problems After January 12th 2016 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems After January 12th 2016 Update: Since the January 12th 2016 update my laptop/Win 10 has gone hey-wire. If laptop sits idle for awhile, the Windows 'button' (and the Win key) do not work ... I powered off and rebooted - win key came back but during reboot got several extraneous windows. Suspect maybe...