Windows 10: Windows store will not open error

Discus and support Windows store will not open error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i try too open it i get this error [img] will donate too the person who fixes the error did a sfc scan and it could not repair all 12246 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tzfrantic, Aug 2, 2015.

1. tzfrantic Win User

Windows store will not open error

when i try too open it i get this error
    Windows store will not open error [​IMG]

will donate too the person who fixes the error
    did a sfc scan and it could not repair all

:)

tzfrantic, Aug 2, 2015

2. Msft. Store will not open, pictures (jpg) will not open, says they will by opened by "photo".

After attempting DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth, I received the following message.

not a valid win32 application

Did a repair install of windows 10 and problem is resolved.

Thank You

PhilipNielsen, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Msft. Store will not open, pictures (jpg) will not open, says they will by opened by "photo".

Unfortunately none of the above worked.

PhilipNielsen, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows store will not open error

1. Windows store will not open error - Similar Threads - store open error

2. How to fix the windows 10 store not opening error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix the windows 10 store not opening error: my window store won't open it show "The error code is 0x80131500, in case you need it CV:ZCXRbG4WJES1hn3n" I already tried + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe,...
  3. How to fix the windows 10 store not opening error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the windows 10 store not opening error: my window store won't open it show "The error code is 0x80131500, in case you need it CV:ZCXRbG4WJES1hn3n" I already tried + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe,...
  4. Windows store can't open: error 0x80131500 resolution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows store can't open: error 0x80131500 resolution: Windows store can't open: error 0x80131500 Easy resolution found is:1 first download the updates let the computer shut down and restart several times2 type in the execute command WSReset.exeThe Windows Store open then easily....
  5. Windows store can't open: error 0x80131500 resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store can't open: error 0x80131500 resolution: Windows store can't open: error 0x80131500 Easy resolution found is:1 first download the updates let the computer shut down and restart several times2 type in the execute command WSReset.exeThe Windows Store open then easily....
  6. Windows store can't open: error 0x80131500 resolution

7. Error when open store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when open store: x03183500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-open-store/ca718b3e-d220-473a-b9bc-6d9eb4485513
  8. Error when open store

Error when open store: x03183500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-open-store/ca718b3e-d220-473a-b9bc-6d9eb4485513
  9. Error when I open Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when I open Windows Store: -Hello! -I run Windows 10 Pro on the latest version and up to date. -Every time I try opening Windows Store, the window flashes a split second and then disappears. -Searching for answers, stumbled upon running "wsreset.exe" in Run but i get the error message...
  10. windows store not opening

windows store not opening: when i try to open any app made by microsoft it just stays there for a few seconds and then closes i have no idea what this happens but i paid my money for my games so i want to play them eksde thank you -alex...