Windows 10: Windows Store Won't Open & Several App's Show Disabled

Discus and support Windows Store Won't Open & Several App's Show Disabled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, I'm having the same issue that has been reported by other member's here in the forum. When I try and open the windows store on my taskbar, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Davy49, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Davy49 Win User

Windows Store Won't Open & Several App's Show Disabled

Hi All,
    I'm having the same issue that has been reported by other member's here in the forum. When I try and open the windows store on my taskbar, it pops on the screen for one second then goes away. Also, when I open my start menu it shows ( ! ) marks on several of my app's, when I go into the settings area under application's..I'm shown that many of my app's are disabled. I've tried a 'fix' that was suggested by going into the registry, but that didn't correct the issue. I've already had to re-install windows 10 pro. at least once. Now when I go into the settings area under recovery, it now longer offers me the choice to go back to my previous o.s. ( Windows 8.1 Pro. ), it just show go back to a previous 'build' instead. Any suggestion's ?
    Thanks,
    David *Sad
    Windows Store Won't Open & Several App's Show Disabled [​IMG]

:)

Davy49, Aug 13, 2015

2. windows store gone

i opened window store today, several apps updated automatically. but afterward windows store won't open. i got a message to reinstall. please help.

ysantana75, Aug 13, 2015
  3. HerbHern Win User
    Photos and Film & TV apps won't start, Windows Store won't open

Please help.

Photos app won't start.

Film & TV app won't start.

Windows store won't open.

I already tried troubleshooting the windows store apps but nothing worked.

HerbHern, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Davy49 Win User
    Dear Brink,
    I tried what was stated in the link you posted..no luck, I'm enclosing a screen capture of what I received.
    Thanks,
    David
    Windows Store Won't Open & Several App's Show Disabled [​IMG]

Davy49, Aug 13, 2015
  6. Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Store Won't Open & Several App's Show Disabled - Similar Threads - Store Won't Open

2. Windows app store won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows app store won't open: I have an window surface 2 and the app store will no longer open for me.I want to update my browser options but can't do that without the store.I've looked through other instructions but none of them are working for me. Are there any other instructions I can follow please to...
  3. Windows app store won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows app store won't open: I have an window surface 2 and the app store will no longer open for me.I want to update my browser options but can't do that without the store.I've looked through other instructions but none of them are working for me. Are there any other instructions I can follow please to...
  4. Windows Store and all apps won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store and all apps won't open: Hi,All Windows apps won't open / Windows Store won't open / Pictures, calculator, comment center, etc. cannot be opened.If I click Windows Store, a blank box opens and then closes.If I try to click an image or open something, error box, the application cannot start.Can...
  5. Windows Store and store apps won't open after update

Windows Store and store apps won't open after update: Yesterday I noticed Windows updates were failing so I set out to get updated to the latest version. That eventually led me to updating via the MediaCreationTool provided my Microsoft. Since updating I have not been able to open MS Store or any MS Store app. The app will...
  6. Microsoft Store and Apps won't open

Microsoft Store and Apps won't open: So for the past two weeks I've been trying every solution i could find with no luck including resetting windows 10 and all of my apps and programs. I just don't know what to do at this point, all help is needed and appreciated....
  7. Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install: Hey guys, 2/3 days ago I resetted my msi laptop, but after the reset I can't open Microsoft apps anymore, like the calculator, photos, alarms & clock, weather, Microsoft store, etc. (Microsoft edge works just fine tho) I already tried numerous 'solutions' from these pages:...
  8. KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps

in Windows 10 Support
    KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps: It seems that within the latest update. The update on which I am in (shown later in this post), has been throwing frequent errors on corrupted system files and the likes, I have already ran: Code: sfc /scannow Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth These have...
  9. Microsoft Store Apps some apps won't open

Microsoft Store Apps some apps won't open: Hello, I had another computer with windows 10 and all my games from Microsoft Store all worked. Could it be that I'm using my 50" TV as my monitor, it has a VGA plug on the back of the Tv. My monitor broke so I've been using that as my monitor. I uninstalled MS Store,...
  10. Windows store and related apps won't open

Windows store and related apps won't open: Hello guys. I have a very annoying problem. All windows 10 apps, including Windows 10 won't start. When I try to open a JPEG file for instance, Photos says "Invalid value for registry". When I click on the tile on start screen, it becomes darker with a white bar under it...