Windows 10: Windows Store Won't Open

Discus and support Windows Store Won't Open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on the Windows Store tile, it wont open. When I hover over the task bar it appears to be open but when I click on it nothing happens. Has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BeK, Aug 5, 2015.

1. BEK
    BeK Win User

Windows Store Won't Open

When I click on the Windows Store tile, it wont open. When I hover over the task bar it appears to be open but when I click on it nothing happens. Has anyone else experienced this issue within W10?

:)

2. NicoleEpp Win User

Windows 10 store and apps won't open

I just downloaded windows 10 and the store or apps won't open. The store app just blinks for a second, and the rest of the apps (photo, email etc), says it can't open and go to the store.....which won't open.

NicoleEpp, Aug 5, 2015
  3. JonReams Win User
    Problem with microsoft apps

Windows store still WON'T OPEN (and the Icon doesn't show anymore)

Calculator WON'T OPEN

Microsoft Solitare Collection WON'T OPEN

windows image viewer WON'T WORK

Voice Recorder WON'T OPEN

When I click on an icon (or where the icon should be) the app opens for a second or two then closes again.

JonReams, Aug 5, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Windows Store Won't Open

I'm not experiencing this problem. What happens if try to alt-tab to it, or press Winkey+Tab to see all windows and click on it?

5. BEK
    BeK Win User
    When I click on it via alt tab or windows tab it still wont open.

6. BEK
    BeK Win User
    I just right clicked on it via the taskbar and click Maximize and it opened....
    I have no idea why but it seems to be working now. Thanks for the response and recommendation.

Thema:

Windows Store Won't Open

1. Windows Store Won't Open - Similar Threads - Store Won't Open

2. Windows Store Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Won't Open: My Windows Store will not open. It will pull up the window like it's going to start loading, but then close immediately and not do anything. I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled even through PowerSell, checked my time and region settings, but nothing is working. I can't find...
  3. Windows store won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store won't open: trying to take my laptop out of S mode and the 'get' button was showing grey. After a Google search I decided to reset the store. It now won't open no matter how hard I try and delve in to the inner files of this thing. Any help appreciated bearing in mind I can't download...
  4. Windows store won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store won't open: trying to take my laptop out of S mode and the 'get' button was showing grey. After a Google search I decided to reset the store. It now won't open no matter how hard I try and delve in to the inner files of this thing. Any help appreciated bearing in mind I can't download...
  5. Windows store won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Windows Store won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store won't open.: I have a lovely new PC. Everything is running beautifully, except that the Windows Store tile is greyed out and does nothing when clicked. I have, in settings, reset it. I have even used the 'wsreset.exe' in the Run box, but it made no difference. Has anyone any ideas how to...
  7. Windows Store won't open.

Windows Store won't open.: I have a lovely new PC. Everything is running beautifully, except that the Windows Store tile is greyed out and does nothing when clicked. I have, in settings, reset it. I have even used the 'wsreset.exe' in the Run box, but it made no difference. Has anyone any ideas how to...
  8. Windows Store won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store won't open: Hey Community, My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP * Moved from msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-wont-open/1d4a9175-6bab-4d92-8866-3c48ea33010f"
  9. Windows Store Won't Open

Windows Store Won't Open: My windows store won't open and I can't fix it. I have tried to do the re-register power shell thingy it always pops up some kind of error message. I even tried doing it manually and still get an error message. I tried to do the basic troubleshooter and get this error....
  10. Windows Store won't open

Windows Store won't open: Windows store won't open on my computer and most of my apps won't work. I first tried using this fix but it didn't work: "Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...