Windows 10: Windows Store Won't Recognize Drive

Discus and support Windows Store Won't Recognize Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was installing apps from Windows Store to a secondary drive. I uninstalled the two apps then deleted any folders related to windows in that drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by andyouf, Aug 27, 2018.

1. andyouf Win User

Windows Store Won't Recognize Drive

I was installing apps from Windows Store to a secondary drive. I uninstalled the two apps then deleted any folders related to windows in that drive. (it was just three, winapps, wucache, and something else). Now when I try to install from the Windows Store this drive does not show up in the list of locations. The drive is initialized and works fine in any other setting. Any tips would be much appreciated.

:)

andyouf, Aug 27, 2018

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Aug 27, 2018
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Aug 27, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Windows Store Won't Recognize Drive - Similar Threads - Store Won't Recognize

2. Windows/Microsoft Store wont recognized my D: drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows/Microsoft Store wont recognized my D: drive.: I'm trying to download some of my Microsoft games on my internal hard drive, but Windows won't recognize my D: drive. It is recognized by all my other applications Steam, Origin, etc, but won't appear in windows. Any way to fix this?...
  3. Windows 10 Won't Recognize External Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Won't Recognize External Hard Drives: We have just purchased a desktop unit and a touchscreen laptop with Windows 10. I tried to plug in external hard drives I had on the old computers but they are not recognized by the new computers. Both of the computers have received all Windows Updates. I have downloaded the...
  4. Win won't finish format and diskpart won't recognize any drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win won't finish format and diskpart won't recognize any drive: After formating the pc won't launch. I get this message but if I click ok it loops back to it. I tried opening diskpart with shift f10, but it won't show any driveI tried the chkdsk /f/r/x but nothing happenedAnd now there's no option to select the pendrive boot. I have no...
  5. Windows Store does not recognize my D: drive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store does not recognize my D: drive.: I will start by saying it did, once upon a time, a long, long time ago, before I installed my E: drive a standard HDD, allow me to install games and apps to D: but this was years ago. These days, and for at least two years now, when I try to install things on the store, it...
  6. Windows won't recognize reformatted hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows won't recognize reformatted hard drive: I recently cloned by hard drive onto an SSD which is now my C: drive. I then started the Windows installation process in order to reformat my hard drive. But now when I connect both the hard drive and the SSD to the motherboard my PC always tries to boot up from the hard...
  7. Windows Explorer Won't Recognize USB Floppy "A" drive.

Windows Explorer Won't Recognize USB Floppy "A" drive.: I have an external floppy "A" drive. When I plug it into a USB port, it will show up for a couple of seconds in Explorer. Then it will disappear and I can't find or read the drive. I have 2 PC's running Windows 10 and it does it on both. Also, I have a spare floppy "A" with...
  8. Windows won't recognize speakers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows won't recognize speakers: Hello I have no sound from my speakers. The computer does not recognize it even though it's plugged in. It says that it's not plugged in! Only once was I able to make it recognize the speakers, but then it was as if they are working (I could see volume levels within...
  9. Windows 10 won't recognize flash drive

Windows 10 won't recognize flash drive: Hi I formatted my flash drive with HD low level format tool and now Windows can't see it it knows it is there but it doesn't show up I want to format it again to fat 32 but I can't thanks. 95475
  10. System won't recognize a new DVD drive

System won't recognize a new DVD drive: I moved a Light Scribe DVD unit from an old system to my newer one. The system does not recognize it at all. It doesn't show up in This Computer folder, nor do I get an error. Can I get a recommendation as to what to try next? 58628