Windows 10: Windows Store Wont Run?

Discus and support Windows Store Wont Run? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I saw some posts a while back on the refusal of Windows Store not running. I have a quick answer: Press 'Windows and R', type 'wsreset.exe' in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Oct 5, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Windows Store Wont Run?

I saw some posts a while back on the refusal of Windows Store not running. I have a quick answer:

Press 'Windows and R', type 'wsreset.exe' in the run box and press 'enter' - fixed.

Apps updates:

Launch win stores app; click the head and shoulders icon next to search box, then click settings. Slide the Apps Updates to On.

If its 'greyed out' - win 10 will be shortly fixing it.

:)

elbmek, Oct 5, 2015

2. Unable to open WIndows Store in Windows 10

i upgraded to windows 10 but the window store wont open

Original title: windows 10 wont open

ಌஜಌjewelsಌஜಌSchoen, Oct 5, 2015
  3. jortiz69 Win User
    Cannot open Windows Store

Windows Store wont open. Am using windows 10

Windows Store- Original Title

jortiz69, Oct 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows Store Wont Run?

1. Windows Store Wont Run? - Similar Threads - Store Wont Run

2. Game wont run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game wont run: Back for blood on game pass will not open after anti cheat screen loads I am on windows 11 up too date on graphics and drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-wont-run/808037b5-a3eb-4fb8-813a-4ed31b8776ae
  3. Game wont run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game wont run: Back for blood on game pass will not open after anti cheat screen loads I am on windows 11 up too date on graphics and drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-wont-run/808037b5-a3eb-4fb8-813a-4ed31b8776ae
  4. windows 10 wont run

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 wont run: windows10 wont run got error code0x8007007b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-run/9bde7761-b785-4435-aefd-b27592cc1baf
  5. Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open: Windows 10 wont update at all. Just keeps looking and then says error I tried the Store and its frozen on the open screen just twirling round. Anyone at Microsoft fixing the servers....
  6. run.bat wont run

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    run.bat wont run: I wanted to create my own Minecraft server. I followed the steps. When I did clicked my run.bat, but it immediately closed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runbat-wont-run/fd7aa7b4-e1e0-4da9-88a5-020352223546
  7. APP wont run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APP wont run: Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 1731910883650819735, type 1
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: AutoMouser v5.1...
  8. Minecraft wont Run!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont Run!: I just bought a new computer and needed to download minecraft again. After I installed the new launcher I went on 1.8 because i don't enjoy later updates as much. When i clicked to launch the game it said couldn't set pixel format. Does anyone know how to help?...
  9. Office 2016 won't dowload and Store wont run.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 won't dowload and Store wont run.: Hi there, My problem and issues are I’m sure win 10 related but I’m at a loss as how to fix. I have a desk top PC (had 10 now back to 8.1 due to issues described below), a pro 3 (with 10 but still with issues and may have to go back to 8.1) and an office 365...
  10. Windows Store Wont Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Wont Open: Hi, I cant seem to get my Windows store to open. My install is about a day old, and was a clean install. When I click the store icon I get a brief view of it loading and then it disappears. I've tried going to my app data and deleting the windows store files. I've gone...