Windows 10: Windows Store

Discus and support Windows Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys Windows store updated on my pc and mobile this morning and Im left with this on both. Is this the same for everyone. [img] Danny 83803 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xxxdannyxxx, May 7, 2017.

1. Windows Store

Hi Guys

Windows store updated on my pc and mobile this morning and Im left with this on both. Is this the same for everyone.

Windows Store [​IMG]

Danny

:)

xxxdannyxxx, May 7, 2017
  2. DMW STORE Win User

Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, May 7, 2017
  3. DMW STORE Win User
    windows 10 upgrade Stuck on Airplane mode & there is not showing any wireless devices

unable to turn off airplane mode

DMW STORE, May 7, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows Store

Same here: Code: 0x8000FFFF - 14393.1066

Probably just needs patience. I hit Refresh and got:

Windows Store [​IMG]

dalchina, May 7, 2017
  5. WOT
    WOT Win User
    I had a problem manually updating the store and a few other apps:

Windows Store [​IMG]

So I cleared the errored downloads, rebooted, and re-initiated the downloads:

Windows Store [​IMG]

Note that only the store app updated. The other 3 updates (in the original queue) just disappeared.

Strange behavior IMHO.

6. My mobile is becoming unusable. These last few updates have killed off apps including my Barclays bank app and now the whole store. Seriously thinking of ditching this Windows phone malarkey.

Danny

A seamless experience across devices. Sure is, its bust on pc, laptop, tablet and my mobile.

xxxdannyxxx, May 7, 2017
  7. swarfega Win User
    I get this as well. So its obviously a problem at Microsoft's end.

swarfega, May 7, 2017
  8. Jocko Win User

Windows Store

Yesterday I tried to update the store and it just hung (see previous post). This morning it updated but now I get the same as you guys. Must be Microsoft.

Jocko, May 7, 2017
  9. I had problems too just a short while ago. Logged in on my user acc and checked store for updates. It found the store updated and I installed it. Store re opened just fine. All good but not quite. An annoyance occurred which I have seen a fair few times when updating native apps. MS does not seem to care much for other user accounts. Logging into my wife, son and daughters user accounts all showed problems opening the store with message along lines of we can't log you in please try later / refresh. Of course refreshing and re opening made no difference. What did restore use ability was going into settings and apps finding the store app and going into advanced for each user and then resetting the app. A total pain and very time consuming. The amount of times an app update does this to the other user accounts whereby said app will not launch or something like this is frustrating. Resetting app does fix, at least for us, but it shouldn't be like this and I don't think MS QA tests how an app update might affect secondary users of a machine. It's been a problem across all our machines ever since windows 10 rolled into town. Doesn't happen allthe time, it's reasonably infrequent but it's still too often. anyway I share what works for us in case others notice it. I get the impression using multiple accounts on a pc isn't all that common but just in case you do and wonder why an app won't play ball this could be the reason why.

Scottyboy99, May 7, 2017
  10. MikeKul Win User
    Also the App model-Runtime log fills up with critical errors after logging in as another user if they haven't updated any store apps in a while. Very scary the first time you see it.

MikeKul, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store

1. Windows Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .: i made the update sfrom the advance driver updater app what i must do next pls . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-completly-the-realtek-app-from/ef1035bf-df76-45dc-b2aa-82b88799602b
  3. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .: i made the update sfrom the advance driver updater app what i must do next pls . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-completly-the-realtek-app-from/ef1035bf-df76-45dc-b2aa-82b88799602b
  4. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. microsoft store is given me this code 0x80072EE7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store is given me this code 0x80072EE7: My tesla 2W10 store is not coming up, it is showing me 0x80072EE7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-given-me-this-code-0x80072ee7/c6598d54-3eae-468e-a2cf-89f32f6062bb
  6. microsoft store is given me this code 0x80072EE7

microsoft store is given me this code 0x80072EE7: My tesla 2W10 store is not coming up, it is showing me 0x80072EE7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-given-me-this-code-0x80072ee7/c6598d54-3eae-468e-a2cf-89f32f6062bb
  7. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  8. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt: Hello,we have Samsung Galaxy Book Go NP345XLA with CPU Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz and Windows 11 Home 22H2. The system has been set up in June 2023 and is still close to a fresh Microsoft Windows installation aside from the typical preinstalled manufacturer tools. All...
  9. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  10. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt: Hello,we have Samsung Galaxy Book Go NP345XLA with CPU Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz and Windows 11 Home 22H2. The system has been set up in June 2023 and is still close to a fresh Microsoft Windows installation aside from the typical preinstalled manufacturer tools. All...