Windows 10: windows stuck

Discus and support windows stuck in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; windows 10 latest version stuck on getting windows ready don't turn off computer. what to do thank you 72391 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pothound, Dec 13, 2016.

1. pothound Win User

windows stuck

windows 10 latest version stuck on getting windows ready don't turn off computer. what to do thank you

:)

pothound, Dec 13, 2016
  2. Stuck. Win User

Thinkpad X201 Tablet pen input and finger touch conflict since windows 10 upgrade

I have exactly the same problem with my Samsung smart pc pro. Can't sketch anymore because exactly the same reason.

I also tried a surface pro tablet with a pen and it had exactly same problem too. I think Microsoft forgot that issue...

Stuck., Dec 13, 2016
  3. Can't connect to wifi networks even though the network is shown on the computer and it is normally successful.

iPhone...

Stuck again123, Dec 13, 2016
  4. windows stuck

Hold the power button until machines powers off. Give it some time, 15 secs, and power on.

Caledon Ken, Dec 14, 2016
  5. Asuza Win User
    Hello pothound,

Perhaps, were you downloading Windows Updates before you had shut down the computer?

You should give Windows some time to apply/configure the updates at shutdown and/or startup.

Asuza, Dec 15, 2016
  6. Agree. When I responded the posting was a day old.

Caledon Ken, Dec 15, 2016
  7. pothound Win User
    hi this happens often since i went to anniversary update. i unplugged. it, waited and plugged it back in. when i started it back up it seemed ok. i didn't have these problems with windows 7. thank you all.

pothound, Dec 16, 2016
  8. windows stuck

Just to be sure type in Troubleshooting into the Cortana search bar. Troubleshooting should appear at top of list. Click. Click on Fix updates found lower side of right screen in green font. Click on advance, an run as administrator. The diagnostics should run clean.

Caledon Ken, Dec 16, 2016
  9. Asuza Win User
    Good that you got it sorted pothound.

Cheers

Asuza, Dec 16, 2016
  10. pothound Win User
    i did run the troubleshooting program. it found a few problems and fixed them. thank you

pothound, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows stuck

1. windows stuck - Similar Threads - stuck

2. Aorus stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  3. Aorus stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  4. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  5. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  6. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  7. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  8. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  10. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...