Windows 10: Windows Sync Center

Discus and support Windows Sync Center in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I have a question regarding our shared drive. Recently, one user account has been syncing the entire drive, which is causing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dezhlani Muhamed, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Windows Sync Center

Hello everyone,I have a question regarding our shared drive. Recently, one user account has been syncing the entire drive, which is causing a significant load.The expected path in Sync Center should be:\\xxxx.xxxx.xxxx\dfs\home\user.namewhen trying to sync its syncing till Home\\xxxx.xxxx.xxxx\dfs\home\That filled up the Cache, and the PC itself started to work slowly.**** moved from german to english Community ****

:)

Dezhlani Muhamed, Apr 18, 2024

2. [Help] Sync Center not syncing anymore in Windows 10

Hi Yuren,

Issue as such can be a result of some changes in the configuration settings related to
    Sync Center. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• What is the overall size of the files that you're trying to sync?
    • What's the type of the files that you're trying to sync?
    • How does the Sync Center configured on your device? For better understanding, we'd like to request for a screenshot of it.

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device Windows Sync Center :)

Anthony Bartolo, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Law-II Win User

Windows Sync Center

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Windows Sync Center

1. Windows Sync Center - Similar Threads - Sync Center

2. Windows 10 Sync Center got enabled?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sync Center got enabled?: I was having trouble accessing some of the remote drives that are held at one of our offices. After a lot of troubleshooting, we discovered that we need to turn off "Offline files". IT guy didn't know how or why i must have turned it on. Problem is i don't know how i must...
  3. Windows 10 Sync Center got enabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Sync Center got enabled?: I was having trouble accessing some of the remote drives that are held at one of our offices. After a lot of troubleshooting, we discovered that we need to turn off "Offline files". IT guy didn't know how or why i must have turned it on. Problem is i don't know how i must...
  4. Windows 10 Sync Center got enabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Sync Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sync Center: Hello everyone,I have a question regarding our shared drive. Recently, one user account has been syncing the entire drive, which is causing a significant load.The expected path in Sync Center should be:\\xxxx.xxxx.xxxx\dfs\home\user.namewhen trying to sync its syncing till...
  6. Windows Sync Center

Windows Sync Center: Hello everyone,I have a question regarding our shared drive. Recently, one user account has been syncing the entire drive, which is causing a significant load.The expected path in Sync Center should be:\\xxxx.xxxx.xxxx\dfs\home\user.namewhen trying to sync its syncing till...
  7. Sync Center offline file and 0KB File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Center offline file and 0KB File: I was working on a .txt file that had lot of data.This file was a offline file and never synched and was being displayed in the sync center as an offline/sync error file. When I tried to open it today it errored out and changed to 0 bytes. I can still see the file in the same...
  8. Sync Center offline file and 0KB File

Sync Center offline file and 0KB File: I was working on a .txt file that had lot of data.This file was a offline file and never synched and was being displayed in the sync center as an offline/sync error file. When I tried to open it today it errored out and changed to 0 bytes. I can still see the file in the same...
  9. Sync Center offline file and 0KB File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Increased offline file space in Sync Center and now my C drive is full.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increased offline file space in Sync Center and now my C drive is full.: I have been populating personal photos to a MYCLOUDPR2100, and about a month ago, I started receiving the "not enough storage" error when moving the photos from the SD card to the PR2100. Online help said to increase the 'offline files' value in sync center, so I did. Went...