Windows 10: windows system 32 has completely disappeared

Discus and support windows system 32 has completely disappeared in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i keep getting an error that says that system32 cannot be found...like somehow the whole windows program got deleted but everytime i try to redownload... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TatianaBrown, Jul 30, 2018.

1. windows system 32 has completely disappeared

i keep getting an error that says that system32 cannot be found...like somehow the whole windows program got deleted but everytime i try to redownload it, it is saying that i have low disk space and absolutelty nothign that i do is fixing it....what should i do?

:)

TatianaBrown, Jul 30, 2018

2. System 32 files/ programs runs for a while and disappears on Windows 10

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the processes running on the operating system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • When exactly does this issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, resign-in and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 30, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows system 32 has completely disappeared :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 30, 2018
  4. windows system 32 has completely disappeared

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

windows system 32 has completely disappeared

1. windows system 32 has completely disappeared - Similar Threads - system has completely

2. The bluetooth has completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The bluetooth has completely disappeared: Hello, I am so lost right now. I have a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1, it has a x64 based processor with bluetooth, so update Windows 10 and now my bluetooth is completely gone. How is that possible? It had a blue tooth and there is a sticker right next to the touchpad...
  3. Disc Drive has completely disappeared

Disc Drive has completely disappeared: I have a laptop with two internal drives: a 500GB C:Drive and a 1TB D:Drive. When I turned on my PC this morning I noticed that my D:Drive with 500GB of stuff stored on it had disappeared, and I'm unable to access any of the data stored in it.I've been doing research and...
  4. Windows 10 System tray completely disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 System tray completely disappearing: I had this problem and searched for an answer in a number of forums. None of the answers worked - all assumed there were items missing from the system tray. All my items were present but the tray would show for a short time and then disappear. Eventually I checked the...
  5. Bluetooth capability has completely disappeared

Bluetooth capability has completely disappeared: Hi! I was using my Windows PC with airpods when my computer completely froze--since I could not find any other way to turn it off or solve the issue ctrl alt delete didn't even bring up the menu like it normally does, I held down the power button to turn of the computer. When...
  6. SOLVED The bluetooth switch has completely disappeared

SOLVED The bluetooth switch has completely disappeared: I can't find the option to turn bluetooth on or off in my settings and its like it was never available for my computer in the first place, it isn't listed in device manager either. What do i do?...
  7. The bluetooth switch has completely disappeared

The bluetooth switch has completely disappeared: I can't find the option to turn bluetooth on or off in my settings and its like it was never available for my computer in the first place, it isn't listed in device manager either. What do i do?...
  8. Blue tooth has disappeared completely

Blue tooth has disappeared completely: Hi, I'm so lost right now. I have a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2 in 1 and it had windows 8.1. It's a 64 bit and has a x64 based processor on it with blue tooth well then I decided to finally upgrade it to windows 10 and now my blue tooth is gone completely and...
  9. Bluetooth has completely disappeared

Bluetooth has completely disappeared: I have a Dell 8700 XPS, the Bluetooth driver, icon and anything else connected to Bluetooth has disappeared without a trace. I tried everything that I know of and I can't get it back. It's like it never was on my computer! Windows 10...
  10. Quick access has disappeared completely.

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick access has disappeared completely.: Hey Guys, I've reinstalled my whole computer few weeks ago and was running one of the batch windows 10 un-necessary tweaks remover tools... And my quick access was also gone. Could you please help me to understand how to solve it? It is enabled in explorer settings so i'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system 32 has disappeared