Windows 10: Windows system sounds.

Discus and support Windows system sounds. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where are these files stored? I am particularly interested in the Windows Startup sound, which I would like to replace with something a little more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Syncopator, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Windows system sounds.

Where are these files stored? I am particularly interested in the Windows Startup sound, which I would like to replace with something a little more strident.

:)

Syncopator, Jan 31, 2018
  2. MrJXray Win User

Loud system sounds

Hi. Having the same problems with windows 10 and a external sound card connected via usb. Almost blew my loudspeakers with systems sounds a lot louder than music played.

Inactivated device and after that was able to use troubleshooter to reinstall usb sound device, efter that the volume mixer seems to work. At least so it seems, havn´t restarted pc yet though.

GL

MrJXray, Jan 31, 2018
  3. Loud system sounds

It is "Windows notifications".

To put it another way, it is Notifications From or through !#$TWing Windows 10.

1. The user did not ask for these sounds to be loud;

2. Microsoft has arbitrarily decided to make them loud.

3. Microsoft has provided NO clear way to mitigate the obnoxious, overdriving loudness of "notifications".

4. If these suddenly are no longer considered to be "System sounds", then provide a mixer category that permits clear and obvious control of these irritants.

Mike Pepper, Jan 31, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows system sounds.

Brink, Jan 31, 2018
  5. Thank you Brink, they're very useful links.

Syncopator, Jan 31, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows system sounds.

1. Windows system sounds. - Similar Threads - system sounds

2. System sounds keep resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds keep resetting: How do I disable system sounds?? Every time the internet disconnects, it restarts, etc., they get turned back on. I am NOT trying to turn off all sound notifications, just the Windows ones. This is extremely annoying and I can't find any posts with an actual answer....
  3. System sounds keep resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System sounds keep resetting: How do I disable system sounds?? Every time the internet disconnects, it restarts, etc., they get turned back on. I am NOT trying to turn off all sound notifications, just the Windows ones. This is extremely annoying and I can't find any posts with an actual answer....
  4. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it: So I think Windows has always done this, but if you change the system sounds, then the volume slider stops playing a sound when you adjust the volume. I can't seem to find any concrete answers as to why or how that can be changed without changing the sound back to default,...
  5. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it: So I think Windows has always done this, but if you change the system sounds, then the volume slider stops playing a sound when you adjust the volume. I can't seem to find any concrete answers as to why or how that can be changed without changing the sound back to default,...
  6. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why are there system sounds when i have them all set to none?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there system sounds when i have them all set to none?: I have manually set all sytem sound effects to none. And i have muted system sounds in volume mixer. Yet, some how there is still system chimes randomly playing. I don't understand how that is even possible when i have it muted, and all the system sounds are set to none, so...
  8. Why are there system sounds when i have them all set to none?

Why are there system sounds when i have them all set to none?: I have manually set all sytem sound effects to none. And i have muted system sounds in volume mixer. Yet, some how there is still system chimes randomly playing. I don't understand how that is even possible when i have it muted, and all the system sounds are set to none, so...
  9. Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app: In Windows 11, Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app? the App doesn't appear in the volume mixer apps even when running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-disable-system-soundsall-sounds-for-a/4ba37969-46ee-45c3-9878-92f40de43c45
  10. Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app

Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app: In Windows 11, Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app? the App doesn't appear in the volume mixer apps even when running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-disable-system-soundsall-sounds-for-a/4ba37969-46ee-45c3-9878-92f40de43c45

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone sysremsounds austauschen