Windows 10: Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues

Discus and support Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Before i say anything else I first want to mention i have tried everything in the first reply to this thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John-Paul Hoare, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues

Before i say anything else I first want to mention i have tried everything in the first reply to this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...er-in-my/a3a80129-a682-43d0-9436-bd7c8d19d119 as that seems to be the first response on other simular issues.

My aunt had an issue with her tablet, the most information I could get on a make is the booklet says Connect and it seems like it was brought from Tesco (a supermarket in the UK) from what i could gather from online searches. She restored it to factory settings but then the touch screen stopped working so I tried everything I could think of then as a last resort I decided to go through the recovery menu and low and behold in the recovery menu the touch screen works so i figured it must be some sort of driver issue. I try the Windows troubleshooting and the only error that pops up is there are sound drivers missing and I need to restart Windows and I do that and nothing changes, the touch screen still doesn’t wirk and neither does the sound. In the device manager there is no section for sound and nothing related to touch screens in the “Human Interface Devices” section either, which is where I’m lead to beleive they should be from online searches also. I’m stumped, confused and getting frustrated with it all and looking to see if anyone has any ideas?

Thank you for your time and any assistance you may be able to give,

JP

:)

John-Paul Hoare, Aug 13, 2018

2. Touch screen disabled in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Try to run a inbuilt
    Hardware troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting
      and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    Method 2.Try updating the Touch screen drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the touch Screendrivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on
      Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Touch Screen Issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + W”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2:
    Un-install and re-install latest touch pad drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + W” from the keyboard.
    • Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
    • Right click on the touchpad drivers and select
      “Uninstall”.
    • Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arun B J, Aug 13, 2018
  4. ZaddyN Win User

Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues

touch screen and sound problem

Hello...i formatted my isurf primo tablet IS1834ICT tablet and installed windows 10 pro. the problem is that the sound and touch screen do not work anymore.i've tried searching for drivers for sound and touch screen but i cant get any.i need your help

ZaddyN, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues

1. Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues - Similar Threads - tablet touch screen

2. Tablet mode touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet mode touch screen not working: I wanted to try using tablet mode, so I went to Settings < System < Tabletand then clicked on Change Additional Tablet settings. Next, I turned on Tablet mode. Then I pressed one of the buttons on the taskbar. Nothing happened. How come the touch screen isn't working?...
  3. Connect tablet with broken touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect tablet with broken touch screen: The screen of my tablet does work, but also doesn't. I can see the lock screen, but I can unlock or touch anywhere else the input of the screen is somehow broken is there a way I can use it as a second monitor?...
  4. insignia flex tablet touch screen issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    insignia flex tablet touch screen issue: i finally found the solution's to this problem----been working on this for a long time--- what i did was install an old version of window 10 home and installed all the drivers for the insignia which i got on multiple searches ---this has not worked since the window 10 update...
  5. Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding

Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding: <p></p><p>Dear Team,</p><p>Kindly assist with drivers for touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding on device.</p><p>Thank you.</p>...
  6. The touch screen and sound both just died on my tablet

The touch screen and sound both just died on my tablet: Right, I am all out of ideas. So first of all, here's a touching story (for context): One night I was watching a youtube video a when I finished it, I went to take a shower, but I still wanted to watch something when I return so I left the tablet running. It was pluged in...
  7. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  8. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  9. Touch screen problem in tablet mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch screen problem in tablet mode: I’ve had a weird problem with the tablet mode. When I open certain programs, the touch keyboard disappears after typing just one letter and I have to bring it back. When I click on just one letter it goes away again. I encountered this issue in chrome and a lot of other...
  10. Touch screen and tablet mode issue

Touch screen and tablet mode issue: Hello, I have Hp convertible 360 15 broxx and recently my hard drive died. I had it changed and now i have lost all the drivers for touch screen and tablet mode. Can you help me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch screen tablet

2. iSurf Primo IS1834ICT factory reset

3. isurf primo is1834ict drivers