Windows 10: Windows Technical Preview to arrive early October?

Discus and support Windows Technical Preview to arrive early October? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Contrary to popular belief, Microsoft will not be releasing a public Technical Preview at its September 30th event. According to my sources, Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by badrobot, Sep 19, 2014.

1. badrobot Win User

Windows Technical Preview to arrive early October?

Contrary to popular belief, Microsoft will not be releasing a public Technical Preview at its September 30th event. According to my sources, Microsoft will allow the press first dibs on the new bits (or at least give them a very detailed look), and then release to the public a few days later for testing.

More

badrobot, Sep 19, 2014

2. Hi

I'm really getting bored, I can't wait to have something new to mess around with.

Mike

:)

MikeHawthorne, Sep 19, 2014
  3. How to upgrade from Windows 10 technichal preview to full Windows 10

Hi all,

I'm actually confused of the free reservation for windows 10, because I already installed the windows 10 technical preview way one day before the ''Get Windows 10'' that message arrived me on my other laptop but I didn't see that
    message.

So my question is can I install full windows 10 (when it arrives) on my ''already loaded'' windows 10 technical preview laptop ???!!!

My laptop had a genuine windows 7 home basic.

If Microsoft's answer is Simply ''NO'' .......

I really feel disappointed

waiting your answer soon

• Bye

MohammedKarimUR, Sep 19, 2014
  4. Windows Technical Preview to arrive early October?

Can I Reinstall Windows 10 on Phone??

Hi,

I have upgraded to windows 10 technical preview on Phone, but since it not working properly I am rolling back to Windows 8.1.

Can I again upgrade to windows 10, when the final version arrives??

Prateek.Sharma, Sep 19, 2014
  5. Is it here yet? Is it here yet? *Tongue

alphanumeric, Sep 20, 2014
  6. badrobot Win User
    Can't wait to mess around with it.

badrobot, Sep 20, 2014
  7. LittleJay Win User
    I will wait to read what ya'll have to say about W9 Preview, before I decide whether I want to try it out myself. The reason being a file that size is probably going to cost me around $20 in extra data usage that month to download via my Verizon Wireless internet service.

LittleJay, Sep 20, 2014
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Windows Technical Preview to arrive early October? [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Sep 20, 2014
  9. **OUCH** !!! *Huh

Heck it would be cheaper for one of us to download it burn it to a DVD and mail it to you.......

Indianatone, Sep 20, 2014
  10. badrobot Win User
    Speaking of which, I was just bumped up today from 80GB to 320GB cap in downloads but my monthly subscription fee is now $30 less than before.

badrobot, Sep 20, 2014
  11. LittleJay Win User
    Ouch indeed! It is one of the downfalls of living out in the country where wireless or satellite internet service is our only options at the moment.

Not bad at all! Enjoy...

LittleJay, Sep 20, 2014
  12. davehc Win User
    Good news. Where I live, we don't have such subscriptions. Download size is normally unlimited and includeed in the sub cost.
    Bad news. My download speed is 2mbs/sec

davehc, Sep 20, 2014
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 20, 2014
  14. LittleJay Win User
    Is it possible that there may not be any leaked versions until MS releases the official Preview? That would truly be amazing if it happened. *Biggrin

LittleJay, Sep 20, 2014
  15. Superfly Win User
    Unfortunately, little chance of that ... I posted about it here *Sad

Superfly, Sep 20, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows Technical Preview to arrive early October? - Similar Threads - Technical Preview arrive

2. The Windows 10 technical preview setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows 10 technical preview setup: Hello, Please be sure to give me the Windows 10 technical preview setup download link. Please tell me what I need to do to get this link, do I have to sign up? I mention that I have Microsoft account. Wait for response! Thank you! A good day!...
  3. Windows 10 October 2018 Update is likely to arrive in first half of October

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update is likely to arrive in first half of October: Microsoft last week confirmed that the next major feature update for its operating system is called Windows 10 October 2018 Update. While no specifics were provided as to when the rollout could kick off, it looks like the next update for Windows 10 will be out in early...
  4. Windows Technical Preview Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Technical Preview Installation Problem: I am trying to install Windows 10 Tech Preview : WindowsTechnicalPreview-x64-EN-US.iso 3.81 GB (4,100,497,408 bytes), have checked sha1 also. But I am not able to install even after repeated attempts. Below is the system info and my Bios options available in my laptop....
  5. Office Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Office Technical Preview: Microsoft has a private Office 2016 beat group who have access to the next version of Office, and if you feel bummed that you were not included in the group, there is now a way to download the bits. If you head to the source link below, you can now sign up for the Office...
  6. Windows Phone 10 Technical Preview to arrive in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone 10 Technical Preview to arrive in 2015: Loving the Windows 10 Technical Preview on your computer? Would you like to try it on your phone? Well, that won’t be happening soon. As we had heard before, Microsoft isn’t going to release an ARM-supported Windows 10 Technical Preview until next year, Windows Phone Chief...
  7. Strange Occurrences in Windows Technical Preview

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Occurrences in Windows Technical Preview: Post your strange experiences with Windows Technical Preview so we can hash over them a while! *Smile I'll start: For example, if you may be running WTP in a dual boot scenario and perform a 'Refresh' with media from PC Settings, it might seem like the process saves some...
  8. A First Look at the Windows Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    A First Look at the Windows Technical Preview: New build 9841 In less than two weeks, Microsoft will begin revealing information about the Windows Technical Preview, the first pre-release look at the next version of Windows. The actual Preview won't be out until October, I'm told. But there's no reason to wait:...
  9. Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger: Hello all, I guess this time Microsoft will have to face many problems.... I don't know why people say "There is a keylogger in Windows 10 Technical Preview". They say Microsoft collects their personal Data because they heard this from others. I may agree but it was...
  10. Windows Server Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview: At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Windows Server Technical Preview provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities spanning server...