Windows 10: Windows Threshold: Say hello to the notification center

Discus and support Windows Threshold: Say hello to the notification center in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; More details on Microsoft’s next major version of Windows, codenamed Threshold, have come our way today. With an expected release date of September... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Sep 4, 2014.

1. z3r010 Win User

Windows Threshold: Say hello to the notification center

Read more

:)

z3r010, Sep 4, 2014

2. No sound in Action Center

I've updated to Threshold 2 a few days back with no errors, problems, etc.

The only issue I have is that the Action Center doesn't have sounds for the notifications anymore, like in the previous build.

The notifications pop up like before... for Twitter, regarding system, weather, others. But with no sound.

Is that how it's supposed to be?

I've checked the Sound Scheme, also the settings in System > Notifications & actions.

Any ideas?

Action Center & November Update- Original Title

09cfd100-ba8c-4e48-b298-6f46b371cf1d, Sep 4, 2014
  3. 8Ball01 Win User
    Notifications No Longer Showing up in the Action Center Notification List

Hello,

I have the Production Release of Windows 10. When I upgraded yesterday the Action Center, with regards to notifications, was working fine. Today the icon changes from dark to light to indicate new notifications (and if the cursor is hovered over the icon
    it will say there are new notifications) but when I click on the icon it opens to a blank list and says "No New Notifications". The icon will then "go dark". This has happened all day today; icon says there's new notifications, list is blank, wash... rinse...
    repeat. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

8Ball01, Sep 4, 2014
  4. Windows Threshold: Say hello to the notification center

Sounds like a good addition to the desktop

Wonder how it will work on the metro screen for touch devices

paulsalter, Sep 4, 2014
  5. My question is if it's the central actual notification system for first party and third party notifications. If so, I sure welcome it.

Coke Robot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Threshold: Say hello to the notification center

1. Windows Threshold: Say hello to the notification center - Similar Threads - Threshold hello notification

2. Notifications Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Center: Can someone help me? Because whenever I swipe my touchpad the notification center keeps popping out. Even I disable it, it keeps popping out whenever I swipe my touchpad. It annoys me because I keep accidentally swiping it and then it keeps popping out. Please help me....
  3. Notifications Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications Center: Can someone help me? Because whenever I swipe my touchpad the notification center keeps popping out. Even I disable it, it keeps popping out whenever I swipe my touchpad. It annoys me because I keep accidentally swiping it and then it keeps popping out. Please help me....
  4. Notifications Center

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. notification center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  6. notification center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  7. Notification Center

Notification Center: Notifications are showing up on the primary monitor even after I moved the primary task bar to the secondary monitor. I want my notifications to show up on secondary monitor for when I play games or watch something on the primary monitor. Is this possible? I need my primary...
  8. Why does Notification say 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications?

Why does Notification say 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications?: Notification says 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications. The 6 is still there but never do I ever see notifications in the action center when I used to for the first couple months after I upgraded to Windows 10 in December 2017. This has been...
  9. Notification Center

Notification Center: Hello, today i switched off my DiscordPTB app on no notification for trying some assets cause i don't know why even i got everything my discord dont send me notification. By the way when i switched on OFF i can't put on ON cause u can see on the screen is unselectable...can...
  10. notification center

notification center: in windows 10 1089 the notification center does not show the notifications . only the icon next to the date gets white but when i press it the notification opens without any notification displayed.......