Windows 10: Windows To Go...

Discus and support Windows To Go... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello. *Party so i have this 160GB external drive partitioned into 2, a 30GB and 118GB. i want to install windows to go, in the 30GB partition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Win10Newb, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Win10Newb Win User

Windows To Go...

hello. *Party

so i have this 160GB external drive partitioned into 2, a 30GB and 118GB.

i want to install windows to go, in the 30GB partition without affecting the other remaining partition. how do i do that? is there any way>?

thanks.

:)

Win10Newb, Jul 4, 2016

2. Mail and Calendar

Thanks

I will give it a day or two incase someone comes up with another option but I fear it will be the hard reset which i find a rather strange way to resolve what looks like it should have a simple fix.

I had an issue the other day with getting updates for apps like Powerpoint, Word and Excel, plus one or two others, couldnt figure out why they wouldnt update and nobody could give me any help.

In the end i figured it out and it was due to the fact I had moved them to the SD card, moved them back to internal storage, they updated fine and then I put them back on the SD.

Wasnt an issue before so who knows why the last updates wouldnt work.

Maybe the quote Windows Phone ... Just press start and enjoy a true mobile experience should read....

Windows Phone ... Just press start and wonder what will go wrong next !!!!!

These go to Eleven, Jul 4, 2016
  3. Mail and Calendar

Hi Jack

Yes, the hard reset allowed the OS update to download and install, Mail and Calendar now stands at 133mb instead of the previous 1.6gb.

I just dont get why something so simple as making some space to install an update should need to factory reset the phone in order to sort one rogue app.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to help and hopefully sometime in the near future Windows 10 mobile will run smoothly and no more need for for hard resets

These go to Eleven, Jul 4, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member
  5. Win10Newb Win User
Thema:

Windows To Go...