Windows 10: Windows UI Library Preview released for Windows 10

Discus and support Windows UI Library Preview released for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Windows UI Library (or WinUI for short) is a new way to get and use Fluent controls and styles for building Windows 10 UWP apps: via NuGet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows UI Library Preview released for Windows 10

Source: Windows UI Library Preview released! - Windows Developer BlogWindows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Can you unlock Windows 10 Technical Preview eventually?

Hi,

I am using the Win 10 Tech Preview which is great. When its is finally released in the Fall (or maybe in July as the rumors have suggested) can I just use my Windows 8 Key and turn this install into a full licensed version or will I have to re-install it and use my key then?

Thanks

Hawkstream, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Windows UI Library Preview released for Windows 10

Windows 10 Club

Windows UI Library Preview released for Windows 10 windows-10-build-9926-png.png

So I've tried the Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926,... So far so good i like it, it appears to already have DX12.

At list i have an old Laptop to test it on,.. it's good so far and i highly think I'll be upgrading to it day on of release.

dxdiag screen above

Protagonist, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows UI Library Preview released for Windows 10

1. Windows UI Library Preview released for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Library Preview released

2. When will Windows 10 21H2 be released to the release preview channel?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Windows 10 21H2 be released to the release preview channel?: As my device doesn't meet the minimum requirements to run Windows 11, it was moved to the release preview channel. Will Windows 10 21H2 Sun Valley be released? If yes then when?...
  3. Windows Server 2022 Preview released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2022 Preview released: Microsoft released Windows Server 2022 Preview today on the first day of the company's Ignite 2021 conference. Windows Server 2022 will be a Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) release when it is released to the public. LTSC versions of Windows Server are supported for 10...
  4. Windows Terminal Preview v0.7 Released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal Preview v0.7 Released for Windows 10: Another release is out for the Windows Terminal preview! This release is labeled as v0.7 in the About section of the Terminal. As always, you can download the Terminal from the Microsoft Store and from the GitHub releases page. Here’s what’s new in this release: Windows...
  5. Windows Terminal Preview 1910 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal Preview 1910 released for Windows 10: Another update to the Windows Terminal has just been released! As always, you can download the Terminal from the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store for Business, and GitHub. Note: In the About popup within the Terminal, this version will appear as v0.6. Updated UI The...
  6. Windows 10 May 2019 Update released to Release Preview ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update released to Release Preview ring: Hello Windows Insiders, Last week, we announced how we are improving the Windows 10 update experience with the Windows 10 May 2019 Update in a blog post from Mike Fortin. As part of that blog post, Mike outlined how we plan to deploy the May 2019 Update to customers. Right...
  7. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 15021 Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 15021 Released: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Creators Update SDK Preview to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 15021 or greater). The Preview SDK is a pre-release and cannot be used in a production environment. Please only install the SDK on your test...
  8. Windows 10: What's in the January preview release?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: What's in the January preview release?: In a rapid-fire live demo in Redmond yesterday, Microsoft's Joe Belfiore showed off the latest features of Windows 10 to a room full of press and analysts and an online audience. The January consumer preview release will be delivered as an automatic update to members of the...
  9. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16190 Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16190 Released: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 16190 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 16190 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  10. Preview release.

in Windows 10 Support
    Preview release.: Well, it's getting really close to the end of month! Hopefully we'll get are preview next week! *Party -Chuck 1857