Windows 10: Windows.UI.Logon.pri corrupted / sfc failed

Discus and support Windows.UI.Logon.pri corrupted / sfc failed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ever since i downloaded a program called Background changer for the Windows 10 login screen, whenever i run sfc scans it says it was unable to fix some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by themisko, Aug 17, 2015.

1. themisko Win User

Windows.UI.Logon.pri corrupted / sfc failed

Ever since i downloaded a program called Background changer for the Windows 10 login screen, whenever i run sfc scans it says it was unable to fix some of them.I open the cbs.log file and i always get the same errors about the windows.ui.logon.pri file.I've ran a script that i found here in this forum called SFCFix which sort of claimed to solve the problem with this corrupted file, the script succeeds but if i ran sfc again i get the same thing.I'm attaching below the part in the cbs.log in details.
    Windows.UI.Logon.pri corrupted / sfc failed [​IMG]

:)

themisko, Aug 17, 2015
  2. themisko Win User

Ever since i downloaded a program called Background changer for the Windows 10 login screen, whenever i run sfc scans it says it was unable to fix some of them.I open the cbs.log file and i always get
    the same errors about the windows.ui.logon.pri file.I've ran a script that i found called SFCFix which sort of claimed to solve the problem with this corrupted file, the script succeeds but if i ran sfc again i get the same thing.I've run dism restore health
    and it says the source files cannot be found.Then i tried dism startcomponentcleanup and i get an error 6800 that the function attempted to use a name that is reserved.I've tried all the above with restarts between them and with random sequence.What should
    i do?

themisko, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Ratandeep Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue.

I would suggest you to refresh Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/refresh-is-part-of-reset-in-windows-10

Note: Apps you installed from websites and DVDs will be removed. Apps that came with your PC and apps you installed

from the Windows Store will be reinstalled. Windows puts a list of removed apps on your desktop after refreshing your PC.

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Ratandeep, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows.UI.Logon.pri corrupted / sfc failed - Similar Threads - Logon pri corrupted

2. Corrupted data and failed SFC, DISM, and CHKDISK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted data and failed SFC, DISM, and CHKDISK: I seem to have files that cannot be fixed no matter what I try. Things I've tried: - sfc /scannow many times, each time stopping at 17% and saying the following: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation - DISM /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth....
  3. Corrupted data and failed SFC, DISM, and CHKDISK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted data and failed SFC, DISM, and CHKDISK: I seem to have files that cannot be fixed no matter what I try. Things I've tried: - sfc /scannow many times, each time stopping at 17% and saying the following: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation - DISM /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth....
  4. Corrupted data and failed SFC, DISM, and CHKDISK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SFC failed to repair corrupted files Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC failed to repair corrupted files Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but...: Hi, I have performed sfc /scannow to check the integrity of the system files as the system is taking much time to boot and the disk read time is getting higher and often encounters STOP ERROR memory management error. and came to know that, "Windows Resource Protection...
  6. SFC found corrupt file 'dfrgui.lnk' and failed to reproject it because it is also corrupted...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SFC found corrupt file 'dfrgui.lnk' and failed to reproject it because it is also corrupted...: This is the line in CBS.log file that shows corrupted file: 2020-05-18 21:08:20, Info CSI 000002da [SR] Could not reproject corrupted file \??\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\\dfrgui.lnk; source file in store is also corrupted My...
  7. SFC failed to repair corrupted file

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC failed to repair corrupted file: Hello, I'm not a computer enthusiast. I periodically run sfc, dism and chkdsk to keep my operating system in working condition. Just today when I ran sfc via an elevated command prompt window it found some corrupted files but was unable to fix. I ran chkdsk and dism and...
  8. SFC Corrupt Files

SFC Corrupt Files: Windows search doesn't work. I ran SFC /scannow and there is corrupt files, the log is attached. 23170
  9. SFC /ScanNow Corrupt Files & DISM fails

SFC /ScanNow Corrupt Files & DISM fails: Hi all, Recently updated to windows 10 I've tried a scannow to resolve another issue and I get a failure message with files being corrupted. I've tried a reset keeping my files but I've got no idea where to look next. Attached is my log file from the SFC and the DISM log...
  10. Windows Corrupted files sfc and DISM image recovery fails

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Corrupted files sfc and DISM image recovery fails: Hello everyone I have been trying to fix my windows 10 corrupted files but I have been unabled to recover it. I tried every possible way of recovering using DISM commands, but to no avail. I tried also the sfc /scannow but as usual this command hardly ever fixes issues...