Windows Update 1803 Incompatible with latest Conexant HD Audio Driver

Discus and support Windows Update 1803 Incompatible with latest Conexant HD Audio Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows Update 1803 Incompatible with latest Conexant HD Audio Driver with Dolby Speakers . The result is muted speakers despite audio visualization in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nIGHTmAYOR, May 6, 2018.

1. nIGHTmAYOR Win User

Windows Update 1803 Incompatible with latest Conexant HD Audio Driver with Dolby Speakers .
    The result is muted speakers despite audio visualization in sound property seems to work well .

Uninstalling driver and disabling device updates the default High Definition Audio Driver windows installed has a 50% volume level compared to driver that worked on previous version of windows .

Contacting lenovo lead to an open ticket , knowing that last time I had a similar issue took them 6 months to update their drivers .

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, May 6, 2018
  2. Sduddupudi Win User

How can i stop Conexant HD Audio driver from reinstalling

With the latest update Windows 10 1803, these drivers are not working, I wanted to stop them auto install, Standard Microsoft driver works but this Conexant HD Audio driver gets auto installed after uninstalled them.

I Tried setting device installation settings to No. and it doesn't work.

I Posted same in HP forums and those dudes dont have any clue. I need urgent help. this drivers driving me crazy. I'm about to smash this HP laptop.

Sduddupudi, Jun 8, 2018
  3. B.Banerjee Win User
    Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.

Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 was auto updated yesterday but thereafter headphones / external speakers did not work. So rolled back to its previous verson 8.65.55.62. Any suggestion to this problem will be helpful. I am using Lenovo
    G50 Laptop and recently upgraded to Windows 10 Home Single Language from Windows 8.1.

Again today the driver is auto updated and this time found my laptop soundless. Again went on same rollback process and found all sound system working perfectly. If I could prevent auto update of this driver. Suggest me please.

B.Banerjee, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Update 1803 Incompatible with latest Conexant HD Audio Driver - Similar Threads - Update 1803 Incompatible

2. since latest update 1803 getting devicecensus errors

in Windows 10 Support
    since latest update 1803 getting devicecensus errors: Since I updated to 1803 i have been getting devicecensus.exe errors in the reliability and problem history. Have no idea where this is coming from though some people suggest that it is linked to anti-virus programs. I am running Windows Defender and Malwarebytes (paid...
  3. Is there a way to update windows 10 to just 1709 and not 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to update windows 10 to just 1709 and not 1803: I am an administrator over our laptops. They have a sensitive program that the user uses to perform their job. The vendor does not yet support the 1803 release of windows 10. I a bunch of laptops that are on 1607. I want to move them to just 1709 and then to 1803 when the...
  4. Recent 1803 update...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent 1803 update...: Spent the weekend out of town, so I'm just now getting home after the Forced Update that Windows demands we do with our computers... Changes I'd like to have the option of removing - all of them! When I right-click on the sound-bar to switch from my headset to my speakers...
  5. Windows update fails after install of 1803

Windows update fails after install of 1803: As the subject line indicates, I have been unable get windows update to work since installing version 1803 of Windows 10. All update attempts return fails. I am able to manually download and install most updates, but not all. I have been on chat with 2 levels of tech support...
  6. Cumulative update 1803 for Windows 10 freezes during restart

Cumulative update 1803 for Windows 10 freezes during restart: I just did a clean install into Windows 10 home, applied all the latest updates and then installed my gpu’s latest driver from nvidia. I used the system all day after that playing all my games without any problem, however when i checked for an update there was a cumulative...
  7. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0x80070002

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0x80070002: Update error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/feature-update-to-windows-10-version-1803-error/2fbd92ab-8cff-40f3-9c5b-e96ffc053748
  8. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-buttons-playpause-not-working-after-1803/053facc7-6777-4ed5-a46d-e5a3e422faac
  9. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update...
  10. Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes

Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes: I have several dell Optiplex 3050 AIO, 2 weeks ago one of them started to freeze while I was creating a new windows 10 image, when I create the image I make sure that all updates are installed before I capture the image, but windows was totally freezing whenever trying to...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. comodo task speaker 1803

2. conexant driver 1803