Windows 10: Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :)

Discus and support Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys , i recently cleaned the download folder ( which is located in the software distribution folder ) , because i was always getting an error when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marinel Cipu, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :)

Hey guys , i recently cleaned the download folder ( which is located in the software distribution folder ) , because i was always getting an error when i was trying to do this update 1803 , now i cleaned this folder and the update took 3-4 hours to finish downloading . Is this normal ? And by the way , i had no problems with it , it was succesfully installed on my machine with no errors

:)

Marinel Cipu, Aug 18, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Following Win 10 Update (1803): Unable to print (Printer offline message).

Printer Samsung ML2950 Series.

I have followed all the suggestions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027397/windows-10-fix-printer-problems

None of them fix the problem.

The printer is working fine. Another WIN 10 computer on the network is able to print to the printer without issue.

Latest updates:

• WIN 10 1803

and

• Security Update for Adobe Flash for Win 10 1803 KB4338832

I uninstalled KB4338832 and the problem persists, so I presume that the problem is with the 1803 update (as that took around 2 hours to install, I'm reluctant to uninstall it to test it).

Gary Allman, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :)

update 1803

Hi mian muddassir inayat,

There are certain laptop models and computer components that are not fully compatible with the latest Windows version (Windows 1803). Our developers are aware of this and may release an update to address the issue as soon as possible. With that said, we do
    not suggest to force upgrade a device that has compatibility issues. Please answer the following so we can check for options on how we can help you with your concern:

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • How did you upgrade your computer to Windows 1803?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Do you have a 3rd party antivirus installed on your PC?

Normally, if your PC meets the requirements for the upgrade, it will be offered to you. If your PC doesn't have an incompatible hardware, then we can proceed with troubleshooting steps.

Gemzon Mar, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :)

1. Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :) - Similar Threads - update 1803 took

2. System restore took over 3 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore took over 3 hours: Unable to boot into windows 10 after a failed windows update.Unsuccessfully tried everything I could find on internet before attempting a system restore. Set up a system restore and all seemed to be going well. However, one hour passed and I was still watching the green bar...
  3. System restore took over 3 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System restore took over 3 hours: Unable to boot into windows 10 after a failed windows update.Unsuccessfully tried everything I could find on internet before attempting a system restore. Set up a system restore and all seemed to be going well. However, one hour passed and I was still watching the green bar...
  4. System restore took over 3 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update taking 3 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update taking 3 hours: title says it all, at the moment its been stuck restarting for 40 mins, is there anything i can do specs: gtx 1660, 16gb ddr4, mx500 m.2, ryzen 3 3200g submitted by /u/69pimp69 [link] [comments]...
  6. On hold for 3+ hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On hold for 3+ hours: The latest Windows 10 update will not detect my laptop's internal speakers, so I have no audio. Went through 2 tech people and have now been on hold for over 3 hours [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours

Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours: I guess I recieved the latest feature update but it seems to be hung up. Been a 30% for a few hours now and not seeing my drive activity light blinking. Maybe once per minute. My OS is installed on an SSD. How long does this usually take? submitted by /u/bass_to_your_chord...
  8. Update at 91% for 3 hours

Update at 91% for 3 hours: Turned the computer on at 5am. It's now 8am and the update has been at 91% for about 2 hours now. It force updated when my son turned it off last night. I have no idea what version or anything else. I just know it's windows 10. Is it normal for it to take this long? Should I...
  9. Windows update 1909 ate up storage and took 3 hours to update. Is this a malware?

Windows update 1909 ate up storage and took 3 hours to update. Is this a malware?: I noticed a new Windows update 1909 and I decided to download it, and it cost me some 20 GB and 3 hours to install what is a “minor update”. I heard about the potential Windows virus a few months ago, and this sounds like it. submitted by /u/FrenchJJC [link] [comments]...
  10. CHKDSK during boot took very long time(almost 3 hours).

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CHKDSK during boot took very long time(almost 3 hours).: Good morning everyone. Just now I tried to do chkdsk scan through CMD with "Run As Administrator" but it said the process is in used & require schedule scan for next startup. I accepted the order. In the end, the "scanning & repairing drive C:" stucked at 14% for very long...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update 1803 taking hours

2. 1903 update taking hours

3. windows update 1803 40% after 3 hours

4. windows installinver 1803 2 hours,
  5. windows update 1803 dsim taking hours,
  6. windows update 1803 taking hours to install,
  7. 1803 update takes hours!!!!,
  8. windows took 3 hours to update,
  9. windows 10 1803 update taking hours,
  10. 1803 took 3 hours to update