Windows 10: Windows update and Microsoft Soltaire Collection not downloading

Discus and support Windows update and Microsoft Soltaire Collection not downloading in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows update not downloading gives the reference 0x800705b4, also Microsoft Solitaire Collection not loading and games in Windows Store not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by solos60, Oct 10, 2015.

1. solos60 Win User

Windows update and Microsoft Soltaire Collection not downloading

Windows update not downloading gives the reference 0x800705b4, also Microsoft Solitaire Collection not loading and games in Windows Store not downloading.
    Search found some suggestions but none worked.
    Is anyone else having this problem or any suggestions.

:)

solos60, Oct 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 Microsoft Soltaire Collection

Hi Rosie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

This issue could occur due to the virus attack or due to any third party application conflict on your system.

Please refer to the suggestion of Pawan1709, replied on October 10, 2015, to fix your issue with Microsoft solitaire collection on Windows 10.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-solitaire-collection/86480472-4bc0-46a7-a517-f8cfd6a49040

I like to inform you that we have a dedicated support forum and it’s better to contact the Xbox support for better assistance.

I would also suggest you to post your question in the Xbox Forums, where we have support professionals, who are well equipped with the knowledge on Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-on-windows?xr=shellnav

Also refer to the link below, for further assistance:

http://support.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-on-windows/game-titles/microsoft-solitaire-collection-windows-10-info

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 10, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Soltaire Collection

Over the last 5 months I had a problem with "SAVE FILE ERROR. This file is corrupt. Microsoft will fix this error and make a new Save File."

guess what?? I have called my PC service tech's, Microsoft help desk and X-box they all told me something different. PC tech said I would have to contact Microsoft because it is in there software. Microsoft help desk said it was a problem with X-Box. X-Box
    said it was a Microsoft problem. the Save file message error, shows up every time I try to play any of the games, I do not have an X-Box. After 3 seconds of play it keeps popping up. I have posted this problem before but get no answers that will help. I
    have run the power shell, scannow, and several other files but nothing is helping. So maybe some one out there has a solution because it seems that Microsoft does not.

RosieJones, Oct 10, 2015
Thema:

Windows update and Microsoft Soltaire Collection not downloading

1. Windows update and Microsoft Soltaire Collection not downloading - Similar Threads - update Microsoft Soltaire

2. No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw: I've been using Microsoft jigsaw for years for for the last 6 months I only have access to two collections I have already completed. When I click on downloadable collections it just tells be that ' New collections will be coming soon'. I used to have around 66000 gold but...
  3. No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw: I've been using Microsoft jigsaw for years for for the last 6 months I only have access to two collections I have already completed. When I click on downloadable collections it just tells be that ' New collections will be coming soon'. I used to have around 66000 gold but...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear: So, I was doing the "dogs" pack, which took me forever to get gold to save up for, and I minimized the window, went back, then my collection was gone. I still had a puzzle on it to finish, but when i did, it was gone. Please help. And yes, I've tried restarting my computer...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear

Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear: So, I was doing the "dogs" pack, which took me forever to get gold to save up for, and I minimized the window, went back, then my collection was gone. I still had a puzzle on it to finish, but when i did, it was gone. Please help. And yes, I've tried restarting my computer...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection download: I recently had my PC repaired which involved replacing the mother board. All other programs work fine but Microsoft Solitaire Collection could not sign in and would not run. I deleted the installation and tried to download it anew. Every time I try to down load it it gives me...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection 2018 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection 2018 update: I have been playing MS Solitaire Spider free for years and it has always been the best version. Now it has been ruined by games apps ads hijacking the game before you can start playing. There is no way to get rid of them unless you pay, which defeats the whole purpose of...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Update: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Update ready in Store 44080
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated: Microsoft Solitaire Collection App updated Version 3.9.4260.0 49077
  10. download microsoft solitaire collection

download microsoft solitaire collection: I cannot download sol collection from the store, also the sore will not open from the start menu. 13613