Windows 10: Windows update being a little buggy on 10130 any fix?

Discus and support Windows update being a little buggy on 10130 any fix? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows update being a little buggy on 10130 any fix? It gets stuck like at 60% or it doesn't remember what update were already installed it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by groze, Jun 14, 2015.

1. groze Win User

Windows update being a little buggy on 10130 any fix?

It gets stuck like at 60% or it doesn't remember what update were already installed it just says waiting to install. I hope none of this is being caused by the grub boot manager.

:)

groze, Jun 14, 2015

2. notification center taskbar icon a little buggy?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are not able to reserve Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Method 1

Please refer to the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3035583

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 14, 2015
  3. notification center taskbar icon a little buggy?

I have upgraded to windows 10 on 2 exact same machines and notice that the taskbar notification center icon is a bit buggy. sometimes you have to click it in the right spot away from the rollover message. Anyone else have an issue with that?

tiltedpixel1, Jun 14, 2015
  4. DavidY Win User

You're not the only one with Update problems. I have several which say they "require a restart" - but when you do restart them, they still keep the same message. Or they try to install, fail, then rollback. This is on a VM and on a physical machine (with just Windows 10 on it), although both are 32-bit.

DavidY, Jun 14, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Same here with the "restart required" but didn't that happen with a previous build as well??

BunnyJ, Jun 14, 2015
  6. groze Win User
    My issue is a little different, it is not installing some updates. I will try a refresh and see what happens. Grub was not the issue, I disabled it and still have the issue. May need to do another clean install of 10130 and update before installing other programs.

groze, Jun 14, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    When I did a clean install I let the updates finish before I did anything. That seems to works the best.. for me at least.

BunnyJ, Jun 14, 2015
  8. groze Win User

BunnyJ,

I did another (Ugh) clean install and it did better and now it at least updating there are still other windows update issue. It is kind of a weird problem. For example, it install a webcam update, then wu think it needs to update it again, so the 2nd it is reported as a failed update even though it is updated. Got that?

groze, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows update being a little buggy on 10130 any fix? - Similar Threads - update being little

2. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse being extremely buggy: My mouse is not working properly, middle click is being inputted randomly, left click stops working sometimes, left click sometimes clicks through tabs and taskbar is not responsive.i updated the drivers and the same problem happens on different mouses, i uninstalled and...
  3. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse being extremely buggy: My mouse is not working properly, middle click is being inputted randomly, left click stops working sometimes, left click sometimes clicks through tabs and taskbar is not responsive.i updated the drivers and the same problem happens on different mouses, i uninstalled and...
  4. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows notifications being buggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows notifications being buggy: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/houym8ocsc361.png?width=366&format=png&auto=webp&s=df1f80fced97ee489d1639484f5ffbdabb862cd0 Windows 20H2 stable submitted by /u/Anish12020 [link] [comments]...
  6. Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite: I've recently upgraded my pc and I wanted to run Fortnite on dx12 but my fps is all over the place. Can anyone provide any information that helps my situation? Specs i7 10700k OC to 5Ghz Asus ROG Strix z490 - F gaming 32GB Corsair Vengence 3000Mhz Nvidia RTX 3070...
  7. Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite: I've recently upgraded my pc and I wanted to run Fortnite on dx12 but my fps is all over the place. Can anyone provide any information that helps my situation?...
  8. Buggy Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buggy Windows update: After last update everytime i restart my pc i get this pop up saying "Do ypu want to allow this app to make changes to your device" If i click no all is fine but if i click yes it disables my task manager. It is happening everytime i power on or restart my pc. Any idea what...
  9. Microsoft Store being buggy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store being buggy: Hello, I'm trying to install Gears 5 on my PC. I'm signed into my yahoo account which has been linked with my PC. My PC appears under the devices list on the website. Yet when I click to install the game in the Microsoft store my laptop only shows up and not my PC. The weird...
  10. 10130 update error 0x80d02002, any solutions?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    10130 update error 0x80d02002, any solutions?: Hi all. I am dual booting 10 and 7 on a Dell XPS 12 with 500GB SSD and 8GB RAM. No problems generally. Only issue is that I cannot get build 10130 to install. Plenty of free space, all other updates are working fine. Have left it a couple of days, including multiple reboots,...