Windows 10: Windows update components

Discus and support Windows update components in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can you please help me resolving this, I tried trouble shooter for windows update so many times but doesnt fix this problem. This is the problem that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenjMadrigal, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Windows update components

Can you please help me resolving this, I tried trouble shooter for windows update so many times but doesnt fix this problem. This is the problem that I encountered.! What should I do? Windows update components d8c1903f-8fda-401e-8bc7-e8219255744b?upload=true.png

:)

BenjMadrigal, Jul 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 5, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows update components :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Windows update components

UPDATE COMPONENTS REPAIR

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting this error message " windows update components must be repaired" ?
    I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Refer:

Windows Update Troubleshooter

If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2:

I would suggest you “Manually reset Windows Update components"
    from the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971058

Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps
    carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in
    the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows update components

1. Windows update components - Similar Threads - update components

2. AV components are not getting updated. Getting some error while checking the connectivity...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AV components are not getting updated. Getting some error while checking the connectivity...: AV components are not getting updated. Getting some error while checking the connectivity 800106ba. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/av-components-are-not-getting-updated-getting-some/a17aac97-ac7a-4be5-8dee-01256f9f1a1d
  3. AV components are not getting updated. Getting some error while checking the connectivity...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AV components are not getting updated. Getting some error while checking the connectivity...: AV components are not getting updated. Getting some error while checking the connectivity 800106ba. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/av-components-are-not-getting-updated-getting-some/a17aac97-ac7a-4be5-8dee-01256f9f1a1d
  4. AV components are not getting updated. Getting some error while checking the connectivity...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Relativley frequent BSOD, have updated drivers and reseated components.

Relativley frequent BSOD, have updated drivers and reseated components.: Hi there, I'm having some fairly frequent, about twice a week BSOD crashes. Initially the first one I looked for was 0x00000050 so I updated my drivers for CPU and graphics card. Then I recieved error code 0x00000f7 this evening. at this point, i'm not sure what to try or how...
  6. Relativley frequent BSOD, have updated drivers and reseated components.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Relativley frequent BSOD, have updated drivers and reseated components.: Hi there, I'm having some fairly frequent, about twice a week BSOD crashes. Initially the first one I looked for was 0x00000050 so I updated my drivers for CPU and graphics card. Then I recieved error code 0x00000f7 this evening. at this point, i'm not sure what to try or how...
  7. Relativley frequent BSOD, have updated drivers and reseated components.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...: Using the Edge browser now states that I am using an unsupported version of Windows. I'm completely current Windows 10. I had to fall back to Chrome, Edge is unusable.. fvp...
  9. It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...: Using the Edge browser now states that I need to be using an unsupported version of Windows. I'm completely current Windows 10. I had to fall back to Chrome, Edge is unusable.. fvp...
  10. It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...

It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...: Using the Edge browser now states that I need to be using an unsupported version of Windows. I'm completely current Windows 10. I had to fall back to Chrome, Edge is unusable.. fvp...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Win 10 update 1809 fails at 52% unable to configure a componante Dell potiplex